www.mystockfund.com / They charged me in very different way

Jun 5, 2015
I registered on the website www.mystockfund.com. I invested money and tried to make some new revelations, but it was completely useless. I noticed that they have started to take different charges and their bills became larger and larger. I tried to get some explanations from them, but no one replied to my emails and questions. They could bill me every day or within 3 days. It was strange and unclear for me. Does anyone have the same problems?

A  14th of Jul, 2015 by
I've been using them for about a year, and I've had the same issue. I track every transaction in a separate spreadsheet, and they don't bill on the same day each month. Some months they don't bill you at all, and the following month they'll charge you twice to make up for the month they missed. All very odd. You would think that a fiduciary investment company would know that investors like predictability.
Agree with you also on customer service. Half the time they don't bother returning my calls or email inquiries. I keep using them, though, because they're way more economical than ShareBuilder, and because at the end of the day they're insured by Finra. If something goes way amuck at some point, I'll just file a complaint with Finra.