www.JobInEurope.net / Scam website!

1 Bulgaria Review updated:

I am working for a reputed firm in mumbai. Currently for a change i had mailed my resume to various websites hoping to receive a favorable reply. I received a reply for a job in london as a office assistant, payment would be 39 pound an hour and 48 hrs per week. I replied to go ahead with my application. The interview was fixed by the www.jobineurope.net on 26/04/2007 via internet (yahoo messenger - RFT281). First a lady from this messenger informed about the interview and said in 10 mins the company from london will contact you , the interview was conducted by another lady via yahoo messenger. Later on i received a mail from the website of jobineurope saying they recd a favorable response and would like to continue for further procedure i.e registration with state work force office (WP1 form), cv european formate and covering letter. First they said registration with the State work force office is free and their details are mentioned on the website. On surfing the website i have mailed my cv to the mentioned address on it (chery-job@ earthling.net) but did not receive any response. Then i mailed the website jobineurope@ nd-jobs.net for any other contacts. They mailed about details of puldinmedia@postmaster.co.uk and mentioned they were a trusted company and charged a nominal fee of 30 euro.

I agreed and informed jobineurope team to send me the details as to whom to contact etc. I recd a mail saying the company is based in liverpool, london, to pay by means of cheque to credit card. To get some valuable information on these website i surfed the net on which i got the info that this website is a scam. They take the required money and then revert that the job is not accepted. As per information this is a site from bulgaria. They never disclose their names.

People beware!!!

More www.JobInEurope.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Pa
  26th of Jun, 2007

I am also one of the applicant and they asked the same thing as you experienced. Please send me your email so that I can share your experience.

Do
  26th of Jun, 2007

Hi thanks God I was able to read your complain about jobs in europe... Its really a big help because I almost pay the demand money...So to the job hunters dont send the demand money... make it sure its legal first. Visit the site of POEA to make sure its registered or search the company with google..

thanks again

Wa
  3rd of Jul, 2007

Hi,

I m getting same offers from the jobineurope.net i think it is a scam because following points i have noticed: they do not gives details about their next step,
they tells you wrongly about registration and quality of website is third class itself.

Ra
  8th of Jul, 2007

Several of my friends and I are their applicants and we really went through a similar process but with us it turned out successful and now our documents are deposited for a work permit.

Ma
  19th of Jul, 2007

I agree with your comment and I have experienced been interviewed using RFT after searching at the internet i found that they are scam thank god there is a website and forum like this. I send them messages and tell them to stop their syndicate.

Yn
  7th of Aug, 2007

I just applied for the company a month ago, upon my interview certain irregularities arise. Since the company is based in uk, i expected to be interviewed basically by a British national. Even thou i never saw the person, i can tell she`s not a brit coming from her accent. But still i continued saying to myself maybe its someone new to the company or its someone from the country of my interest w/c is germany conducting it. as to my desperate need of a job. I mailed the said site since nothing will be lost, the link replied that it will take them 6 months to process prior to the 10 days from jobsin-eu wants me to complete my requirements w/c in turn would push me to pay a certain company to speed up process. This i did not do co`z in the first place what attracted me their site is that what they offer is totally free, to me free is free and if a certain denomination pops up, IT`S A SCAM!!! Even if it`s 1 euro. Also as you read their mail to you its full of improper English grammar w/c is suspicious.

Yn
  7th of Aug, 2007

sorry, what i mean was " suspicious "

Fr
  10th of Aug, 2007

I was applied for Refrigeration and Air conditioning Technician do same thing they ask about money to expedite registration to work force, sponsored by Paldinmedia of bulgaria.

I always promise the payment but I refuse to pay that I found this website absolutely is a scam scam scam. they ask me about 32 eu equevalent to 42.15 usd about 1,980 Phil money but i never trust the site.

An
  11th of Aug, 2007

I agree with this I applied too and pay 32 euro and 15 euro for the mailing but I was a waiting for their reply I don't know that its a scam if only I know it then I should have not paid the said amount. Is this the reason why I cant access their website.

Ta
  15th of Aug, 2007

Thanks for your comment u saved me

Ye
  15th of Aug, 2007

Thanks God I was almost a victim of this scam website.I was about to pay the amount when I read your comments.The same thing happened to me, being interviewed and was told to pay 30 euros. To all people out there please don't be a victim to this scam website.

Co
  20th of Aug, 2007

Honestly, I am still applying in the said website and reading some of the comments, I am in quandary, I do not know who to believe.

But at least, it will give me enough time to weigh things over.

Thanks,
Connie

Sa
  4th of Sep, 2007

Plz help. I just want to know the ground reality.

Ka
  25th of Sep, 2007

The question is, how did they get hold of our email addresses.

Ka
  28th of Sep, 2007

hello po. hindi ko talaga alam! I ju sent the 32 euro yeterday. so far hindi pa sila nag sabi e e to turn down nila. anong gagawin ko? pls text me at 09205713985

Vo
  2nd of Oct, 2007

I experienced the same thing and as of now I'm still thinking if this site is really legit. Karen can you let us know if what happen after you send the money to them.Thanks

Cr
  11th of Oct, 2007

I was already interviewed by rft281 and said I got a favorable response. I am still in the process of completing my requirements. If in case that they will ask money for whatever purpose, I will abort my application with them. Thank for the informations. I will be cautious!!

Jg
  13th of Oct, 2007

I just got an email from them asking to schedule an interview. My wife and I are about to buy headphones and webcam to prepare for the interview. Thanks God that we come across this site before I go further with this application. Salamat Po and Ingat Kayo!

Ma
  16th of Oct, 2007

I'm confused! Are they really a scam? I am at the middle of my processing but haven't paid yet. Now I am in doubt. But thanks to your warning I'll be very careful now.

Ja
  23rd of Oct, 2007

I do my registration with work force department but still I didnt get the registration number, so, please give me the registration number. So, that my paper work from the team can be proceed smoothly.

I can do registration on last Thursday and on this Monday so, please sir give me the registration number.