[Resolved] www.inquirybusters.com / I need to pay for so-called free analysis

5 1000 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Suite #103, Coral Gables, FL, United States Review updated:

I applied for free analysis on the website www.inquirybusters.com. I really believed that it was for free, but it wasn’t. I provided them my personal info and after couple of days I received the invoice from them. They asked to pay for the analysis. I was really confused and decided to call them, but their phones were all switched off. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

• Resolution statement

www.inquirybusters.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Mo
May 18, 2015

Comments

• Th
      19th of May, 2015

I beg to pardon but they never charged me anything when I received the free analysis...obvious crap...your statement is not convincing and may be just a propaganda from other companies. Inquiry Busters delivers their services and I am convinced that you must try it for real if you have problems with hard inquiries.

• Ef
      19th of May, 2015

I have to agree with Thoughtfulone, i did not have to pay anything for the free analysis. I wonder from what basis do you have but I am certain that they won't charge you anything for the FREE ANALYSIS. Products and services definitely do have but it's worth it. They were able to effectively get rid of the hard inquiries on my credit statement

• Bs
      15th of Jun, 2015

They sent an email to me, asking me to send a copy of my credit card (both sides) and drivers license over email before the "free analysis" could be done. SKETCHY!

• Sm
      6th of Feb, 2016

I'd pay double the fees AFTER the inquires are removed. Even tripple.

• Br
      18th of Sep, 2016

OK HERE'S THE DEAL. I am going to start a blog too. But I will let everyone know how they do this. You get charged 1, 600 to have inquiries taken off Your report. Here is what they do when you sign up with them. They go to http://www.consumerfinance.gov/ then they just keep disputing inquiries till they remove them. BUT GUESS WHAT YOU CAN SAVE YOUR 1, 600 AND DO IT YOUR SELF

• Bo
      19th of Aug, 2017

@Brian Keith Adams Hi Keith, Did you ever start your blog and how do you know that this is what Inquiry Busters are doing?

• Li
      18th of Sep, 2016

consumerfinance.gov.. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau consumerfinance.gov (855) 411-CFPB (2372) < this website right here is how they delete your inquiries. just go on there and hit complaint its very easy and you will save your self 1600 bucks. You can also go to FTC AND FILE A COMPLAINT. FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION WEBSITE. THIS IS HOW INQUIRY BUSTER IS IN BUSINESS. THESE ARE THE STEPS THEY TAKE,

• Da
      21st of Feb, 2019

So 3 months back I applied for some loan to expand my business but to my astonishment I had 13 hard inquiries in my name without my knowledge. I didn’t know what to do. A friend told me about Inquiry busters. First I didn’t believe him but after I consulted them, all my doubts were gone. They removed all those 13 inquiries and relieved all my tension.

3rd of Mar, 2019

I encountered almost 25 inquiries with my name. It was a stressful situation as my credit score was going down and I was unable to apply for a credit card. But my good friend who works in a bank told me about the Inquiry Busters. She told me that they can help me remove all the inquiries. I contacted them and talked to the support team. They were relentlessly helpful and helped me remove all the inquiries.

• Le
      6th of Mar, 2019

Sometimes it seems like the online companies are charging a lot. but that is definitely not true in terms of the inquiry busters. They offer you more services in less money. They guarantee the excellency of work and solve the problems with in days. My experience itself was outstanding few months back when I needed to get inquiries removed from my credit report. The inquiry busters won my heart .

6th of Mar, 2019

My profile had almost 25 inquiries. Which is alot. I wanted to get them all removed but I did not know how. My friend told me about inquiry busters. I thought if giving them a try. They helped me remove all the inquiries. And my credit score also increased. They are perfect for this job.

• Ca
      7th of Mar, 2019

My mother had almost 20 inquiries attached to her report. Her report was badly affected and full of negative items. Moreover, her credit score dropped to extreme lengths. I told her about inquiry busters. I had known that they were providing relevant services so I thought maybe they could solve the problem. My mother tried them and was more than satisfied. They solved all her problems and removed all the inquiries.

• Av
      7th of Mar, 2019

I was struggling to get all my 19 inquires removed from my credit report. But unfortunately nobody could help me with it. My friend told me about inquiry busters and the services they offered. And like their name they really did wonders. They helped me erase all the inquiries and helped me increase my credit score as well which was going down tremendously because of all the inquiries. I highly recommend them.

• Da
      17th of Mar, 2019

Just like their name says it, they really are inquiry busters. I had almost 25 inquiries attached to my report which was actually costing me a fortune and absolutely zero saving but The inquiry busters turned out to be my life savers. They helped in getting all the inquiries deleted and left a clean clear report for me.

• Co
      17th of Mar, 2019

3 Months ago I was at a loss trying to get approved for the cash needed to remodel my home for a new nursery. Inquiry busters removed my 17 inquires and then sent e to Fast Unsecured where I was able to obtain over $45, 000 in personal financing to remodel my home and finish the nursery.

• Co
      20th of Mar, 2019

When i took over my case of 25 inquiries to the inquiry busters i witnessed that they are highly professional in their work. All the inquiries were gone in weeks and my credit report was cleaned.