www.citybulldogs.net / they want only money

People, be aware that the company www.citybulldogs.net illegally sells the dogs and they don’t have the papers for these dogs. I was shocked that they fooled me as well, but the main problem was that I couldn’t go to the police and have no idea how to get money back. Be careful with this company and don’t pay them. They are interested only in money and they don’t care about their customers.

Fa
Jul 25, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      28th of Jul, 2015

All I have the same complaint. Bought a puppy back in April and I'm still waiting for my paperwork. These dogs are imported from overseas puppy mills and arrive sick to the U.S. The seller Nelly E Pereira won't provide you paperwork or a guarantee on these dogs. Please do not buy dogs from this seller. This dogs are sick and unpapered.

• Cy
      11th of Aug, 2015

I had a bulldog delivered by Mr. Romero a family member to Nelly the owner of Nellybulldogs.com AKA citybulldogs.net. The puppy was delivered and Mr. Romero "forgot" to bring the papers with him. I was promised they would be mailed and have now filed a complaint with the CKC, AKC. BBB and will be informing the irs of the scam and tax evasion they have going on.

Nelly E. Pereira (Owner of Citybulldogs.net)
    417 Amity St.
    Elizabeth NJ 07202
    (347) 891-5142

• Ro
      27th of Aug, 2015

All they are now using the site nellysbulldogs.com. Buyers please beware and don't fall into this scam. Dogs are non registered dogs.