www.cafedijon.co.ukfake website

1 Review updated:

I have brought a pair of basketball shoes on this website and 3 weeks later I still haven't received anything from them. Then, I tried to get contact with them but still haven't received any responds either. I have no idea how can get my money back.This is a fake website don't buy anything from there!!!

Wr
Dec 27, 2014

Comments

• Lo
      Jul 20, 2015

Unfortunately didn't see this until after I ordered. Also stung. Ordered under armour trainers. Received a fake pair of 'Adidas' some weeks later. Lost over £70. Have tried to contact to get refund (offered to return shoes) but they are refusing. They also charged me exchange fee for converting from GBP to foreign currency.

• Ro
      Jan 16, 2018

The same as so many other people as I have read!
    I ordered a pair of K-Swiss Si-18’s, a discontinued brand of K-Swiss, but ones that are incredible for Parkour! So my happiness when I found them made me jump straight into buying them before seeing reviews! I only got led here as I didn’t receive a confirmation email! A few weeks later, just the same I received a knock off pair of [censor] Adidas! No label, no box and charged almost £20 more than the original price, due to shipping from China and money conversion!
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE