WSR/CSR Corporation / The Long Term Sophistaced & Widespread Online Scam - How Do We Catch These Crooks?

1 WorldWide, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

Whitherspoon, Seymour & Robinson, also known as WSR Corporation, are now trading online as CSR Corporation - They simply changed the 'W' to a 'C'.

CSR Corporation or CSR Europe Limited (Company Registration No: 05533843) was incorporated with the United Kingdom Companies House on 11th August 2005 and subsequently Dissolved on 22nd May 2007. The registered address for CSR Europe Limited is the infamous (more on this address later):

Suite 35
95 Wilton Road
LONDON
SW1V 1BZ

This address is the same address used to register their old domain name WSR-Corporation.com on 27th Nov 2005 and the same address listed on their current CSR-Corporation.com website (registered on November 11th 2008 – presumably in time for Xmas), as well as various other ‘scam’ related websites. It is a Mailbox Hub that houses no offices belonging to any company apart from the company who rent out Mail/PO Boxes to Companies such as Whitherspoon, Seymour & Robinson, WSR Corporation, CSR Corporation and CSR Europe Limited. Who are basically only using them for the sole purpose of misleading people for financial gain through fraudulent and deceptive means?

This system of deception has been round for many years.

If you click www.WSR-Coporation.com you will automatically be redirected to www.CSR-Coporation.com, where they are promising and I quote "All orders placed before 19 December 2008 will be processed before Christmas holidays. Guaranteed!"

Unfortunately, I found this advertisement (through a Google search) whilst trying to set up a new UK company before Jan 1st 2009 and because of the time frame, I neglected to do my usual thorough vetting of this company and instead chose to reply on the four guidelines that have helped me to spot fraudulent or fake websites in the past. This time however, my hasty decision cost me nearly €700.

So I implore you to do a thorough background check before handing over any money to online companies.

CSR Corporation (formerly known as WSR Corporation) are listed on Google via a ‘Sponsored Links’ advertisement which would yield some good leads on these criminals if Google would or could be persuaded or forced to disclose who set the account up and where the payment came from.

These people, as there are at least two females involved, I believe have been pulling this fraud for a long time, possibly since 1998/99 ( In their customer support panel at the CSR Corporation website, one page displays the date as being 1999), so they have obviously become very sophisticated at it. They seem to like keeping similar company names (for what purpose I have not found out yet) and quite possibly the same or similar website designs/functions/structures, which makes perfect sense due to the time and costs incurred with consistently changing them.

Having said that, there is a definite link to a German online software website called ‘Adam Internet & Software’ which is purportedly registered to a one Mike Adam. His name, as we will see later is connected with more than one of these fraudulent WSR/CSR websites.

All the telephone numbers (18 in Total) listed on the current CSR Corporation (formerly known as WSR Corporation) website all divert back to one line, reportedly in the UK, although I have severe reservations about this. I can tell you that the IP address I traced for the current CSR Corporation website is: 87.106.162.90 and an IP address I traced through a ‘No-Reply’ email they sent me confirming my payment is: 212.227.62.57 – Both these IP’s are located in Berlin, Germany as is Mike Adam’s ‘Adam internet & Software’ website - To all you computer experts, any help confirming these IP's would be appreciated.

A search of the name Mike Adam, throws up some interesting information as does Greg Bennett, the other ‘male’ name listed in connection with nearly all of these bogus WSR/CSR websites, but it wont help to speculate on these results at this time. What is worth noting though is that I personally spoke twice to a woman when I called one of their websites telephone numbers, who told me her name was Kim Becker. She was supposedly a ‘consultant’ and she did sound (to me) like she had possibly either a German or Belgian accent (I spent some time in both countries last year), so the Berlin IP location may probably be a solid lead.

There was also another woman who answered the phone the first time I phoned, passing herself off as a receptionist, but I could not make out her accent. In my email correspondence with CSR Corporation (formerly known as WSR Corporation) there were three female names listed in various replies; Kim Becker (consultant); April Johnson (Accounting) and Susan Herbst (Compliance Manager) and emails from Kim Becker in particular had return addresses for both CSR and WSR Corporations. So this proves they are vulnerable to careless mistakes and everyone should be on the lookout for these or similar names in any emails.

95 Wilton Road, Suite 3, London, SW1V 1BZ. Is the address used in the registration of at least four WSR/CSR related websites; WSR-Corporation, CSR-Corporation, Whitherspoon.net and Whitherspoon.com. Two more addresses are linked into this fraudulent organisation and they are: 140 Ashley Crescent, London, SW11 5QZ - which is listed as a known address for fraudulent and bogus activities on the government run ‘bogus agencies’ website located at http://www.ico.gov.uk/what_we_cover/data_protection/notification/bogus_agencies.aspx - and an American address: 1461 A First Avenue, Suite 360, New York – which I am still gathering information on.

The name Greg Bennett is linked to all the above websites and all the addresses listed with them (except one), as well as another WSR/CSR fraudulent website called WSR.BIZ, whose addresses are listed as both 1461 A First Avenue, Suite 360, New York (Registrant) and 140 Ashley Crescent, London, SW11 5QZ (Billing).

The name Mike Adam is linked to both; Witherspoon.com and Witherspoon.net (both as Technical contact) as well as ‘‘Adam internet & Software’ - whose website is located at: http://www.a-i-s.de – but to only one address: ‘Habichtstrasse 20, Hattingen, 45527, Germany’.

I have evidence to support everything I have written here about Whitherspoon Seymour & Robinson, WSR Corporation, CSR Corporation, Witherspoon.net, Witherspoon.com, WSR.BIZ, CSR Europe Limited, Greg Bennett, Mike Adam, Kim Becker, April Johnson, Susan Herbst and of course the addresses mentioned.

To conclude, I just want to inform the readers that I have lodged official complaints to the FBI, the London Metropolitan Police and Interpol. I will be lodging more complaints as well as doing my best to warn people (like I am doing now) on various forums, consumer related complaints websites, official online fraud prevention/reporting websites as well as setting up my own websites such that will be dedicated to warning others and helping the authorities capture and imprison the people behind these scams.

I had no prior knowledge or dealings with any of the above prior to Dec 9th 2008, when I became another victim of their ongoing fraud. But I will reiterate that that this ‘victim’ intends to fight back and so should you.

Taking the time to register and post replies and comments to legitimate complaints, will help websites such as this one obtain a higher search engine position, which will in turn help offset the criminal intentions of these fraudulent websites by supplying potential victims with information of their illegal activities. Simply put, we can gain some revenge by helping others to avoid becoming victims and forcing these desperate conmen in to making mistakes that will ultimately lead to their capture.

Thank you for reading.

Please Note:
The CSR-Corporation website was registered on November 11th 2008, so this is likely their most recent ‘flagship’ for the purpose of fraud.

WSR.biz was registered on November 7th 2001 and expires on November 6th 2012, which shows the depth of this organisation.

Witherspoon.com was registered on November 24th 2007 and expires on November 6th 2012.

Witherspoon.net was registered on November 24th 2007 and expires on November 6th 2012.

*** A website called WSRevents.com was created on August 27th 2008, but I have no information to ascertain if this is part of the WSR/CSR fraudulent website and company’s organisation at this time. However, this website does display the words ‘WSR BIZWIZ’ tm in very larger font as well as in an extremely prominent position; which I personally, find very alarming.

Comments

• Ov
      13th of Sep, 2010

...and there is one more thing that caught my attention: during the ordering process there is a checkbox saying that I agree with their terms and conditions but I couldn't find the terms and conditions listed anywhere

• Bo
      16th of Oct, 2010

Thanks everyone for all the info herewith. I must admit I was ready to pay them the 1500Euro they've asked for setting up an offshore company and Swiss bank account.
    My first doubts came when I spoke over the phone with one of the ladies above mentioned.
    Every time I've asked a question the only response I got: ''it's everything on the website''.

However as happy as I am now for not throwing away 1500Euro I am still looking for a reliable company to set up an offshore.
    Any ideas?
    I am in talks with Companies Incorporated at www.companiesinc.com or www.offshorecorporation.com or www.canadiancorp.com.
    I have researched them on the Better Business Bureau of California and they only show one complaint, not major though.
    Anybody can share any info on them?
    Much appreciated

• Mr
      9th of Nov, 2010

Can anyone tell me where is the best place for price to get a online lottery license from please.

• Ro
      15th of Dec, 2010

Have anyone succeeded with chargebacks? Is it possible at all with CSR?

3rd of Apr, 2011

I would like to thank everybody who took the time to write these comments as you have just saved my skin! Over the last four days I have been in contact with these [censor]! One [censor] in particular called Kim, who´s name I have seen mentioned on here a couple of times. During my first conversation with her I actually asked her the question "how do I know that after sending you this money I will receive everything you´re promising me?". She replied "Oh I find it so funny whenever people ask me this question as we are an enormous company that set up over 20.000 companies every year".

I too find it really hard to believe that these people are still managing to get away with this clever scam! It is also hard to believe that after googling offshore company they are still so high up in Google! I really hope everybody that gets sucked in by these people stumble across this website like I did before parting with any money!

Thank you again for providing such good info and thank god I saw these posts before tomorrow morning as I was planning on sending my hard earned bucks first thing. Pheew!

• Ha
      18th of Apr, 2011

Sorry to tell you but all seems OK with Coldwell... I got exactly what I paid for... Was a bit slow but, if all required documents are provided, you have what you need...

• St
      6th of May, 2011

Whoisproxy: $ Revision: 1.6 $ (c) 2001-2010 Active 24 ASA

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain-Namen in der. Com und. Net-Domains können nun registriert werden
    mit vielen verschiedenen konkurrierenden Registraren. Zur http://www.internic.net
    für detaillierte Informationen.

Standesamt Sponsoring der Domainnamen-Registrierung in der Registrierung
    aktuell eingestellte abläuft. Dieses Datum nicht unbedingt das Ablaufdatum
    Datum des Domain-Namens Registranten Einvernehmen mit dem Sponsoring
    Registrar. Benutzer kann den Sponsoring Registrar Whois-Datenbank auf
    Angesichts der Standesamt gemeldet Ablaufdatum für diese Registrierung.

NUTZUNGSBEDINGUNGEN: Sie sind nicht zugänglich oder Abfrage unserer Whois zugelassen
    Datenbank durch die Verwendung von elektronischen Prozessen, die High-Volume-und
    automatisierte außer wie es vernünftigerweise notwendig sich zu registrieren Domain-Namen oder
    Ändern vorhandener Eintragungen, die Daten in den VeriSign Global Registry
    Services "(" VeriSign ") Whois-Datenbank wird von VeriSign vorgesehen
    Informationen dienen nur zu und Personen bei der Beschaffung von Informationen zu unterstützen
    etwa oder einen Domain-Namen-Registrierung, die Sie aufzeichnen. VeriSign nicht
    Gewähr für deren Richtigkeit. Mit der Einreichung eines Whois-Abfrage, stimmen Sie zu halten
    durch die folgenden Nutzungsbedingungen: Sie stimmen zu, können diese Daten nur verwenden,
    für rechtmäßige Zwecke und unter keinen Umständen verwenden Sie diese Daten
    auf: (1) erlauben, aktivieren oder anderweitige Unterstützung der Übertragung von Masse
    unverlangte, kommerzielle Werbung oder Aufforderungen per E-Mail, Telefon,
    oder Fax, oder (2) ermöglichen eine hohe Lautstärke, automatisierte, elektronische Prozesse
    dass gelten VeriSign (oder ihre EDV-Systeme). Die Zusammenstellung,
    Umgestaltung, Verbreitung oder sonstige Nutzung dieser Daten ausdrücklich
    verboten, ohne vorherige schriftliche Zustimmung von VeriSign. Sie stimmen nicht zu
    Einsatz elektronischer Prozesse, die automatisiert und High-Volume-Zugang oder
    Abfrage der Whois-Datenbank außer wie es vernünftigerweise notwendig sich zu registrieren
    Domain-Namen oder vorhandene Eintragungen. VeriSign behält sich das Recht
    Ihr Zugriff auf die Whois-Datenbank nach eigenem Ermessen zu beschränken, um sicherzustellen,
    Betriebsstabilität. VeriSign kann beschränken oder Ihren Zugang zu den
    Whois-Datenbank wegen Nichterfüllung durch diese Nutzungsbedingungen zu halten. VeriSign
    behält sich das Recht vor, diese Bedingungen jederzeit zu ändern.

Das Register Datenbank enthält nur. COM, . NET, . EDU-Domains und
    Registrars.The Daten in GoDaddy.com, Inc. 's Whois-Datenbank enthalten sind,
    während von der Gesellschaft für zuverlässig erachtet werden, wird "as is"
    ohne Garantie oder Gewährleistung für deren Richtigkeit. Diese
    Informationen zum alleinigen Zweck der Unterstützung von Ihnen bereitgestellten
    bei der Beschaffung von Informationen über Domain-Namen-Registrierung Datensätze.
    Eine Nutzung dieser Daten für andere Zwecke ist ausdrücklich untersagt, ohne vorherige schriftliche
    Genehmigung von GoDaddy.com, Inc. Mit dem Absenden einer Anfrage,
    Sie erklären sich mit diesen Nutzungsbedingungen und Grenzen der Garantie. Insbesondere
    Sie stimmen zu, diese Daten verwenden, um zu ermöglichen, aktivieren, oder auf andere Weise möglich machen,
    Verbreitung oder Erfassung dieser Daten, teilweise oder in ihrer Gesamtheit für jeden
    Zweck, wie die Übertragung von nicht ausdrücklich angeforderter Werbung und
    und Bitten jeglicher Art, einschließlich Spam. Sie stimmen weiterhin zu
    nicht auf diese Daten verwenden, um hohe Lautstärke, automatisierten oder Roboter-Elektronik ermöglichen
    Prozessen zu sammeln oder zu kompilieren diese Daten für andere Zwecke,
    einschließlich Bergbau diese Daten für den persönlichen oder kommerziellen Zwecken.

Bitte beachten: Der Anmelder der Domain-Name angegeben wird
    in der "Registrant"-Feld. In den meisten Fällen GoDaddy.com, Inc.
    ist nicht die Registranten von Domain-Namen in dieser Datenbank aufgeführt.

Inhaber der Domain:
    Brandon White
    Vereinigte Staaten

Angemeldet durch: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: WSREVENTS.COM

Domain-Server im angegebenen Reihenfolge:
    NS63.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS64.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

5th of Oct, 2011

I just been scammed by this company: www.offsh​ore-profess​ional.com
    I made order for $1500 and they charged my card $4500, months gone by and they just give me the bull on the phone and no replies to emails. Please avoid them... September 2011

• As
      3rd of Nov, 2011

I was just going to pay them for Seychelles company and Swiss bank account, but happy that i looked up the google, i guess i am not paying then...

they are named Coldwell now

Can anyone recommend anyone reliable in offshore sector please ?

• As
      3rd of Nov, 2011

and website is offshore-professional.com

• Yb
      28th of Apr, 2012

They sound too good to be true!

Thank to every one for their time and effort to write here and warn others! I was simply looking up for some info when I came across Coldwell company. You can find them both as csr-corporation and offshore-professional.

It's true that they come on top of page one or a term that I think attracts a lot of competition. Well, they seem to have accumulated enough money to be able to afford it, don't they!

Interestingly there is only one post here saying Coldwell did what they promised...and it's from a German guy. Suspicious?!

What is on the web right now /29 April 2012/:

The administrative centre is :
    31 High Street Newport, PO30 1SS
    Isle of Wight
    United Kingdom

Fax: +44 1983 898852
    +44 1983 898922

They quote offices in Various countries.

Interestingly, when searching for scr-corporation in related searches in the paid pink box at the top of page one I find this:

http://www.offshoreformations247.com/?gclid=CIiH6cvl2a8CFYsntAodRj-HAA seems like their new website?!

I personally would stay way!

YK

• Yb
      28th of Apr, 2012

Hi and thanks to everyone that took their time and effort to contribute here.

I was simply searching for more info when I came across Coldwell at http://www.offshore-professional.com/en/contact.html
    as well as csr-corporation. Not surprisingly /after what I read in this blog / they have English and German version.

Is it a coincidence then that the only post here that was positive / Coldwell allegedly had delivered what they had promised but with a huge delay!/ was by a German person?

As to today, 29th April 2012

Coldwell
    Division United Kingdom
    95 Wilton Road, Suite 3
    London, SW1V 1BZ
    United Kingdom the one already mentioned in the previous posts.

Fax: +44 20 7117 0 700
    +44 20 7117 4 700

Interestingly, when I searched for csr-corporation what came top of page one in the paid pink box there was this:

http://www.offshoreformations247.com/?gclid=CIiH6cvl2a8CFYsntAodRj-HAA new company from 2011, I believe.

No address for contact, just these numbers in the UK:

International Dial: 0044(0) 208 492 6388 or 0808168 3676

Could be their ever-changing new "identity" !

And Yes! They come top of searches for a competitive term, I think. Well, they've accumulated enough finances to be able to do that, don't they?

I would stay away!

Hope this will help to identify them and help people avoid them!

YK

• Xx
      6th of Jun, 2012

Thanks for this forum, guys. Was just short before paying and found this forums.
    "Kim Becker" is still answering the emails and questions. However he has failed to explain to me the existence of all this forums with multiple complaints . Some kindergarden explanation "all good companies have lot of complaints" and "how could we exist that long if all that was true " ...
    What a crap !
    have just saved 1700 euro...
    Back to google research...

• Su
      16th of Nov, 2013

Kim Becker is not her real Name. The real name is Birgit Emilia Schütz and they work for the company in Mallorca (Spain). The real name from the other women is Elaine Harrington.