win a new ipod / Contest site does not exist- www.readersdigest.ca/ipod

1 StBruno, QC, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 450 653-7010

You could win a new ipod touch! As per your cards instructions...

Unable to locate your site "www.readersdigest.ca/ipod" site

Comments

• Rd
      27th of Apr, 2010

My name is Sylvie and I work for Reader's Digest in Customer Care.

If you are trying to find the link through a search engine (Google, Yahoo, etc.), it is possible that you will not be able to access the website to enter the contest.

To access it, click "File" then "Open" in your web browser (for example, Internet Explorer) and type the address in the space provided. Be sure to type the address in lower case as upper case may not work.

If you are using Web TV or AOL, you may be unable to access the website.

I hope this will be of help to you and I wish you the best of luck.

If you have any questions, you can view our FAQs at www.rd.ca/contact.

• To
      30th of Apr, 2010

Wasted my time trying to locate www.readersdegest.ca/ipod to enter access code for ipod touch 32GB draw...what a scam!!!

• Em
      4th of Nov, 2010

this isn't the first time this has happen, your directions to access the site don't work

• Rd
      26th of Nov, 2010

My name is Sylvie and I work for Reader's Digest in Customer Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing difficulties in entering a contest but I can assure you that all contests advertised are valid and available.
    It is possible that you will not find them by using Google (or any other search engine). To get to the contest page, you need to type the URL (address of the contest - will likely start with www.readersdigest.ca/) into the address bar of your web browser.
    I hope this clarifies the matter for you but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-465-0780 or to email us at customer.[protected]@readersdigest.ca.

• Gl
      13th of Jul, 2011

There is, I believe a law against false advertising.

• Dc
      18th of Feb, 2015

mister kevin Strickland 747 paisley road west suite #315 Guelph Ontario n1k-0a2 phone number (519) 763-0178 [protected]@hotmail.com password opensesame I prove my point of view that I am a customer from readers digest I have never heard of dirty remarks from other people like a friend of mine or a so called cousin is fouling up the systems he is a hamiltoner he used to always pick on me when I was little I was blind but he used to know my dad I went through a lot of torment and torture I lived in a church home inside for 10 or 12 years and suffered so much I nearly died to heaven all the time day after day night after night I had a big crash once so bad I could barely live other peoples faults too and I was on a cross for 10 years and back and forth I stepped in and out for the times to =10 I deserve more than this some other people hate me and hate me all over from that one big trip and fall I had was shrunken by some other people when I was walking around sometimes I think some one is fraudulent to readers digest his name could be mike atkins lived in dundas Ontario old Guelph road I can tell he is a crook he even hurt very hard when I was little and lucky enough heaven saved me he says he himself is an athious I wish I could get what I deserve in life I am a good man I ministered 2 or three countries swimming and praying across the oceans billions and billions of miles peace prayer grace gracious gracefull glory glorifull glorious joy joyfull joyious our father hale marie aprayers and peace prayers of more on wishfull earth please conduct my actiions so I canbe happey because I am still lame well kind of

• Ro
      18th of Aug, 2015

This is very disturbing for such a company as Readers Digest to call its patrons to a contest that do's not exist
    I'm the type of person who enters all kinds of contests, because who knows what can happen.
    I am also a vary dedicated client, however I do hope that Readers Digest gets it together quickly.
    Please don't be disappointing your customers any further.

Dedicated Patron Raymond Ross