WienerSchnitzel / Rudeness!

7615 B University StreetLubbock, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: (806)745-5942

I asked the employee for some more mustered, and thin he sed very sarcastically "well I have all ready put some in their". I said "yes, but I need some more". Then he got a few mustered packs and throw him in the bag and said sarcastically " have a nice day" and then slammed the door on me then I said "sir" he then yelled "have a nice day".

Comments

Da
  3rd of Feb, 2008
Wow, that is bad. I did Wienershnitzel's for 20 years as a "hobby". My day job is an Engineering Tech. I must ask if you as for mustard or more mustard. If you ask for mustard than he would have said there was some in the bag. The other thing is that I come in contact with many people from all over the world, when I was in the military and both my present jobs. If I just met somebody 30 seconds ago how can I tell if they're being sarcastic. I can't. I don't know anything about them or if they have an accent. The window closing was rude in opinion. It's cold at night and Corporate only gives us Summer uniforms. Still he should have waited to see if you were taken care of. I not Corporate thank God. Corporate doesn't think about the employees only the image and what items are on the menu.
Pa
  1st of Aug, 2010
i have worked for wienerschnitzel before and especially were i worked at i was not allowed to give more than packets of each no matter how big the order was, but i have that customers tried to abused that also they wouldsaid or even scream that they handfuls when we would try to explain that 3 was limit.
I have to face some of the rudest customers that i wish i could shut window or curse them but we cant because are their to serve the customer.
sometimes the customer think working in a fast food is stress free, hell no that is not true even as a fry cook you get screamed at for orders that followed but the customer didnt that way.
but to certain point what the guy was wrong and he should not have done that.
Ma
  7th of Sep, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I work at kfc. That employee should have been written up! Yes it is true we are only supposed to give a certain amount of sauces, unless the customer asks for more. I once gave out six sauces for a 3 strip meal to please the customer. It is not that big of a deal everyone doesn't ask for extra.
As far as W, S goes I went there lastnight. My order was missing a chilly dog and I got mustard and onions on my chilly cheese fries. I couldn't eat it, I had to take it back. When I got there I didn't even get to speak to the manager. The employee told me he only spoke Spanish. I said fine tell him I want my chilly dog and I would like my chilly fries replaced. She told me i didnt pay for the chillydog which I didn't know if it was true or not, because I didn't receive a recipt. Finally after arguing for some time I just wanted my money back. She said she couldn't do that because she wasn't a manager. I told her to bring the manager out then, who I never seen. She reminded me he only spoke Spanish an couldn't help me. I then told her to tell him I wanted my money back, that I would stay at that window till I received it. She then opened the register and gave me my money. worts experience at that W.S ever.
The location off university
in San bernardino C.A
Ty
  30th of Sep, 2010
I've never purchased food from Wienerdchnitzel before, but my mother wanted to try their chilli, she usually takes the order, and on Sept. 28th I decided to go through the Drive-Thru this time and am very sorry I did. The workers acted as if they new me, the girl that took the money just glared at me with a mean stare, while the other worker holding the bad nudged her, they both seemed very uncomfortable at my presence, which is rude because I did everything proper as a customer should, I was clean, well mannered, and did not understand why the bag containing my food was nearly thrown at me, I smiled and politely said Thank You. My friends in the car asked me was I actually going to let my son eat that. I had no choice because times are difficult these days, however, I checked his food before he ate it. I do not understand why I was treated so rudely, I don't know these ladies and don't ever think I've met them in my lifetime, but one thing for sure, I do not want to meet them ever again. Therefore I will not go to that branch although it's convenient and has a drive-thru. I go shopping at Ralphs, KFC, McDonald's and have never been greeted with such rudeness. Everyone else treats me normal when I eat or shop.