Who's Who Among Outstanding Middle School Students / Paid for product and still have not received it a year later

1 NH, United States Review updated:

I ordered this book and paid for the book and my Son's listing and a year later still have not received the book. I paid them $60!

KGLA Publications / Who's Who Among Outstanding Middle School Students. The owners of this company are Kathleen Contino, President; Lisa Matheos, Vice President; and John Contino, Secretary and Treasurer. A contact phone number for Lisa Matheos is 678.270.8801

Comments

• Lo
      16th of Oct, 2008
    Who's Who Among Outstanding Middle School Students - Never received items purchased
    KGLA Publications, Inc.
    775 Ash Street, Suite 200
    Canton
    Georgia
    Phone: 770 345 8400
    whoswho5-8.com

I ordered $47 worth of product and never recieved it. I called the number and it is no longer in service. I already paid for the items so now what do I do? Can I recover my losses?

• Wa
      6th of Nov, 2008

I also orderd the plaque and book combo and never recieved, number is now not in service, who can we contact?

• Re
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I ordered the book at 50.00 and have not recieved it yet.That was about 2 to 3 years ago I called and another who's who told me they was out of business how do we get our money back? Reba

• Ea
      27th of Oct, 2009

I was a nominee and order the book and plaque combo and never recieved it and that was prolly 2 or 3 years ago also... I have been wondering about it recently and finally got to looking for a website. they say it is a scam and i found this email [protected]@yahoo.com try that..