wheels to lease / scam low prices

1 brooklyn, United States Review updated:

They advertised a car for a very low price when I called to get details a guy by the name
Eli tried to prove me that I am wrong and become very upset for the fact I am trying to get the best price.
I called again after a while and he told me I AM THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN FOR HONDA DON’T WEST MY TIME.
How typical for a car sales man to do so.
I ended going to Honda dealer plaza auto mall and paid more but received a polite and nice service.

Ev

Comments

• Na
      28th of Mar, 2010

I've been leasing cars for years for my entire family from WHEELS TO LEASE. I've dealt with Eli and I've always found him to be polite, well informed, and the best deal in town. There is bad blood between competition and I suspect anything negative written about Wheels to lease was from a jealous competitor. Nachie H, long time very satisfied customer.

15th of Nov, 2012

Eli no longer works at Wheels To Lease for the above mentioned comment. We take pride in our service, consideration, and expert experience in selling new and used cars. Customer service and experience is our TOP concern here at Wheels To Lease.