Well drilling machine / failure to ship equipment

Phenix City, AL, United States Review updated:
4.1
Phone: 334 448 7008

"Hydra-Fab" <hydrafab@earthlink.net>
Hi Charlott,

It is Friday at 1:45 PM. I am on my way to the bank and post office. I'll be sending you a cashiers check for $4375. I hope they will have a mail pick up this afternoon because tomorrow is the 4th.

The ship to address is; 615 W. Sam Rayburn Drive, Bonham, Texas 75418.

I mailed a chashiers check on 7-8-09. I was informed the check had been received and the equipment would be shipped right away. I waited for ten days and hadn't been notified that the equipment had been shipped. I called and they said it had been shipped to the wrong address that they would ship another well drill. I kept calling and they kept puttiing me off. Finally when I call they don't answer the phone, or I receive a message they are away from their disk. Thhen when I try to leave a message the voice mail box is full..

I'm 76 years old and my fustrations have reached their limits. I feel their actions aare intentional and I'm afraid of what I might do. What can I do leaglly? Thank you fopr your help. John Carr jonhcar@yahoo.com [protected]

Comments

Te
  28th of May, 2014
sad, i hope they do the right thing. 76 year ripped off is very sad.
Hy
  9th of Dec, 2014
bbb
Hy
  9th of Dec, 2014
Just realized this complaint, the customer received his equipment a day after this complaint was filed,
The freight company Did ship the rig to the wrong address by mistake, And the customer understandably panicked.
Tim King