Watch-Replica.net / Fraud and scam

I live in South Africa and ordered a watch over the internet on October 22, 2008. To date (December 10), nothing has been received, and all efforts to get in contact, or track the shipment comes to nothing. The e-mail address for shipment queries comes back with 'mailbox is full'. I believe this company is a scam.

Ba

More Watch-Replica.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Al
      25th of Dec, 2008

• Ww
      29th of Jun, 2009

www.ghd-hair-straightener-au.com is a specialty sells GHD Hair straightener website Hair style should be the most notable and attractive part of a person. Usually when we describe a stranger, the hair style are often mentioned at first. And the ghd straightener can reflect efficiently the person’s live taste and fashion concepts or even some his or her characteristic. Everybody hopes to possess sleek and beautiful hair, and today the hair style design are so popular with people all around the world. The hair straightener begin to sell well inevitably. As time proceeds, more advanced technology are utilized on the hair straightener, the introduction of the ceramic, the application of the negative ion, intellective heat control and so on, especially for our GHD hai straighteners.On the firstcrazy.com, we provide you various kinds of modern hair straighteners with quality and quantity assured and the best net sales service.
    The GHD and CHI hair straighteners on the firstcrazy.com varied form types, colors and functions. To choose a suitable hair straightener is very important, even the famous American researcher Darla Di Grandi-Aguilera recently said in his document 10 Great Hair Care Tips that to get an ionic ceramic flat iron instead of frying your hair with a conventional metal plated flat iron. Our purpose is to sell the hair straighteners not only safe and convenient, but also efficient and practical for our customers.

Tags: cheap ghd, ghd straighteners, ghd hair straighteners, flat iron hair straightener, ghd dark, pink ghd

• Ne
      5th of Oct, 2009

I too have gotten scammed by this web-site, and all attempts to contact them have gone un-answered. Ordered a watch on September 20th 2009... no confirmation e-mail, nothing... good thing I took a screenshot of the order!!!

I called my Mastercard people and cancelled payment to these pieces of ###!

DON'T BUY FROM WATCH-REPLICA.NET!

I tried contacting them 3 times via e-mail to the 2 different e-mail addresses they had - 7 days later and no answer. When I check my order by number - tells me NO STATUS! WTF? They have probably scammed a [censored]load of people! The Better Business Bureau should shut these mother###ers down! Every single comment on their page is fake, made-up by them to make the site look real! If the comments WERE real, they should include the person's real name or e-mail address!

### WATCH-REPLICA.NET! GOOD LUCK GETTING MY MONEY NOW AFTER I CANCELLED PAYMENT TO YOU ###ERS!

• Ed
      15th of Oct, 2009

www.tswisswatches.com

• Ca
      24th of Oct, 2009

Ordered my watch 10/10 and guess what...nothing as of 10/24. The e-mail address they give you is bogus and comes back undeliverable. Glad I printed a screenshot, because they only thing I can do now is report it to my credit card agency.

11th of Dec, 2009

I reported this company for fraud as well. They keep providing invalid tracking numbers and giving me the run around. These ### need to be put in prison.

• Lu
      7th of Apr, 2010

their support team is sucks! asking them to repair for the bracelet and no reply at all. you guys can try e-valueshop.com and their support team superb.

• Pl
      10th of Mar, 2011

bought a panerai replica. Plastic band, not leather as promised. Three minutes too fast pr hour. But looks very good. My local watchmaker is taking a look at it now. Says he thinks it can be fixed for about $ 100. And he said "it's not the worst" fake watch he has seen. I would not buy from there again. I'd rather have a marina militare with serious mechanics inside.