VIV3 / subscription scam
viv3 Labs Customer Service <email@example.com>
Try this address, or call +44 [protected], email them and tell them to cancel the subscription.
They obviously work on you not reading the fine print and cancelling within 15 days.
Once you cancel, keep the emails etc and then approach your credit card if there are
further debits as these will be illegal debits.
On their website FAQ they make frank threats about anyone claiming fraud against them.
Obviously a scam company as the products are not worth 1/10th of what they charge.
More VIV3 Complaints & Reviews
- VIV3 - Terms and conditions hidden in background of advert 
- VIV3 - Taking money from my Visa 
- VIV3 - viv3
- VIV3 - misleading terms and conditions
- VIV3 - What can we do for this scam? 
- VIV3 - rip off/ horrible service
- VIV3 - ACAI BERRY 
- VIV3 - fraud 
- VIV3 - Non authorised transaction
- VIV3 - not authorized