Virginia Department of Corrections / Medical Negligence-Threat of Violence for requesting emergency medical care by security staff.

1 920 Old River Road, Pocahontas, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 276-945-9173

Isaac L. Kingsby - prison#1046348 complainted of numbness in his face and the loss of function in right arm and right leg. Iassc was seen my medical staff and sent back to general population without determining if it was a (stroke) or something else. The problem started Friday the 5th of February and I was called my Isaac on Saturday the 6th to date NO medical evaluation has been done to determine the cause a (stroke). Medical staff refuses to transport Isaac to a hospital delaying life saving measures. Note. medical staff are aware that my brother suffers from high blood pressure. Furthermore, security staff have threatened Isaac Not to have family members or anyone else contact the prison about his condition. If someone called Isaac would see what happen to him. Captain Batton, and approxmiately six other officers present. We as Isaac's family beleive he was and is denied basic medical care per federal law.

Comments

• St
      8th of Feb, 2010

From what I understand, this is typical of the slaving guilds.