Video Professor / Ongoing Fraud

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Returned unopened product per their protocol. Telephoned company, stated they received product on July 17, 2009 and that it would be between 21-30 business days for my credit card to be credited $189.95. 30 days from July 17 was Aug 28th, so I called company, told by operator that "technically we have till midnight tonight to credit your account before we start the expediated process but I will go ahead and start it now for you. My supervisor will have to okay the process and we have a heavy call volume (bet they do) and it may take a few minutes..". He went on to explain that the "Expediated" process can take 15-21 business days. After 10 minutes of waiting for supervisor the call was disconnected. I have emailed the company and also went to the "Professor"'s personal website and emailed him through that (do I really think the email will reach him, no, but it made me feel better).
Whereas I am not placing myself above anyone else with the same problem, because I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I am a college graduate who read the "fine print", read the complaints and decided since I had read everything, understood what I was reading and did what they told me too, HOW on earth could I get scammed? Well I did.
BEWARE. You don't have to pay for Video Professor's lessons. If you want to learn the internet, most communities sponsor classes, and if not most computer manufactorer's offer online help. Ebay has a nice tutorial. Kodiak cameras come with CD's showing how to do Digital Photography. With a little online research and time the consumer does not need Scam artists, such as the Video Professor!
Here's hoping that I saved someone else $189.95 and that I get my money back by Christmas!

Comments

• Di
      12th of Nov, 2009

I did not receive the "Free camera" that was suppose to be with the lessons. I also got "Ripped" by these "Dirtbags".