Video Professor / Unauthorized billing
Saw the ad on tv, ordered the FREE DVD, paid the postage with my debit card. (That was their only action with which I'd authorized them use of my debit card). A week later the box came. I didn't open it. A few days later I noticed my checking account had been robbed of $189.95. I called VP, and explained the situation, received a return authorization number, and returned the box unopened. They informed me it would take 2 months to return my money. I spoke to the supervisor. Same story . . 2 billing cycles. I explained as how the money they stole was budgeted to pay my bills, and would now have to pay late fees. They couldn't care less. I checked with the Better Business Bureau. VPI carries a 'BBB Accredited Business gold star rating', because they 'paid the fee'. I notified the Denver Police Department of the robbery. They said 'nothing we can do. 'A civil matter'. So, I reported the theft to the Colorado State Attorney General's office, Fraud division. They are looking into it. Every department you could possibly report this company to has received so many reports on them that they're immune to it.
Fact is, they know they can steal your money and get away with it. Just don't do business with them.
More Video Professor Complaints & Reviews
- Video Professor - They are a rip-off, does not teach you anything 
- Video Professor - Awful company
- Video Professor - Will not refund my money 
- Video Professor - Ongoing Fraud 
- Video Professor - fraud/scam/theft 
- Video Professor - Absolute SCAM! 
- Video Professor - Unauthorized Charges 
- Video Professor - Scam 
- Video Professor - No refund as promised 
- Video Professor - Microsoft Excel