Victoria Vitale-Lewis, MD / Bad Plastic Surgery

1 Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 321-676-5543

The Feminine Facelift is a hoax! Dr. Vitale-Lewis performed this procedure on me and I look like cat woman. My eyes are stretched so much that I look oriental. My face looks overdone so much that I cry every time I look in the mirror. I can't believe Dr. Vitale-Lewis did this to me. Please please do not go to her. Find someone else!

More Victoria Vitale-Lewis, MD Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Kp
      4th of Oct, 2008

I agree with the comments about Dr Vitale Lewis. The so called feminine facelift left me with deformed eyes so bad that I could hardly see. The lids were pulled away from the eyeballs so badly that I had to go to another local facial plastic surgeon to correct the eyes. I almost went blind. Now my eyes are ok, but my face looks so stretched and windblown that I look ridiculuous.

• Cy
      12th of Oct, 2008

Dr Vitale Lewis did a lip plumping on me three years ago. Ever since then, these little sandy granules have been festering and turning into sores on my lips. I am so embarassed. No one can tell me what she put in my lips. It must have been something that she bought on a trip to Europe or something like that. Vitale Lewis is trouble. Stay away.

• Bo
      29th of Oct, 2008

I have seen her work and sent some of my friends to her for different procedures over the last couple of years. They haven't made any complaints. Have you addressed your concerns with the office? This would show you to be compliant.

• Cy
      31st of Oct, 2008

To the person that responded to my earlier remark about looking like cat woman and not receiving help from the office of Dr. Vitale-Lewis. YES!! I have been in the office numerous times to voice my complaints. She just brushes me off each time I come into the office. It is a waste of my time and she is offensive and rude. I have found someone else in town to take care of me instead. Thank you for your concern, though.

• Kr
      30th of Jan, 2009

I had a breast augmention in 2003, going into surgery with the mind set that I was going to get 450 cc, when I was in recover the first thing out of my mouth was I LOOK LIKE DOLLY PARTON! She put 550cc in, and I am a small framed woman. I am so unhappy! I am currently looking to find a doctor to remore and replace what she has done. I called the office numerous times and voiced how unhappy I was and they don't care because they got paid. DO NOT GET SURGERY done by her!

• Fr
      17th of Feb, 2009

I had a facelift by Dr. Vitale Lewis. I am so disappointed with my results. My face and lips look so pulled and unnatural. My scars are widened and terrible. I have been back several times to talk to Dr Vitale-Lewis and she just dismisses my concerns as unimportant. It is demeaning to see her and she lacks any sense of compassion or willingness to address my concerns in a valid fashion.

• In
      22nd of Feb, 2009

Dr. Vitale Lewis performed the so called FEMININE FACELIFT on me and I now look anything but feminine. She cut a muscle in my eye, so I cannot close my eye and it feels like someone is stabbing me in the eye all the time. She also cut a nerve to my mouth so my smile is crooked. When I complained, she refused to meet with me. PLEASE FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. Save yourself.

• Bg
      19th of Mar, 2009

I have to say... WOW! I have had a breast augmentation with Dr. Vitale Lewis last year and she did a great job! She explained all the benefits/risks of both saline and silicone. I chose the implant size, that fit my figure, she didn't pick that out. I have had at least 4 girlfriends go to have surgery with her, that's why I went there. We all have great results!!!

• Mi
      20th of Mar, 2009

I had liposuctions and a silicone breast augmentation done back in January of this year. I am so pleased with the results that I would send my best of friends and all my family members to her! In fact my mother-in-law just had the feminine face lift . She is only two weeks out from her surgery and she already looks 10 years younger and more refreshed. I love her honesty and female approach to what concerns women! I think the people that post these hateful things about Dr. Vitale had some kind of unreal idea of what cosmetic surgery is. . . . In my opinion THERE IS NO BETTER DOCTOR THE STATE!!! Thank you Dr. Vitale-Lewis for giving me a new since of confidence and new found positive outlook on life! Crazy enough my husband is getting lipo of his love handles in April.

• Pa
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I had an abdominoplasty done by Dr. Vitale-Lewis two years ago. She did a fantastic job, very meticulous about every little detail. I cannot say enough positive things about her or her staff. I was treated so well and any questions I had were answered immediately and thoroughly. I have given her name to many of my customers and will continue doing so. Pat Hartling

6th of Apr, 2009

I just wanted to say thanks to Dr. Vitale-Lewis and her staff. I had a Breast Augmentation done with her about 8 months ago and couldn't be more pleased!!!

I researched around town and the end result that Dr. Vitale-Lewis produces gave me that WOW feeling! Some of the other surgeons in the area, just didn't give me the same feeling that I got in her office. I wanted the best, and that's what I got.

• Sm
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I have had a tummy tuck and lipo done by Dr V. I love her, She is a perfectionist. Prior to surgery I had a vertical Csection scar which made my stomach look like a behind. I now wear bikinis and my husband said he feels like hes with another woman. Also I went back for a brow lift and lids done. I love looking in the mirror again. Thanks Dr Vitale... you are my hero!

• Ne
      8th of Jun, 2009

After a facelift one need to wait for a year to allow the skin to adjust. A friend did a facelift and it looked pulled and thight for many months, but settled after a year just as the surgeon had told.

• Mi
      29th of Jul, 2009

moved to Florida 7 years ago. I was 55 then, and looking somewhat tired, with bags under eyes. I went to Dr. Vitale-Lewis to improve my appearance and look somewhat younger again. A have always had pretty eyes, almond in shape and told I looked like Sophia Loren. My upper weren't that bad, but thought the removal of some fat, (never over 3 mil) wouldn't hurt. I remember stating to her the evening of my surgery, “please don't mess up my eyes, they are the window to your soul and my best feature.” She smiled with confidence.
    My oldest daughter picked me up from the surgery, and immediately knew something was wrong. My eyes were surely swollen, and bursed, more than any photos she had seen regarding upper and lower eyelid surgery.
    One week later my eyes were still swollen shut and bruised. Dr. Vitale- Lewis put me on Steroids and that reduced the effects. Weeks after the surgery, my eyes would not stay closed entire night during sleep. My daughter again was the one to notice, along with the altered appearance this surgery produced.
    My eyes were no longer almond, they were round and very wide. I looked like I was scared by something all the time.
    I have hollow eye sockets now and they still stay open when I sleep. My entire appearance was changed to a negative effect, and with every visit I made to Dr. Vitale -Lewis office, I heard the same thing, "GIVE IT TIME". It became apparent after the 4-5th visit, she did not know what to do for corrections, nor was she going to admit any error.
    After conferring with another surgeon, I found out that she cut access tissue from my eyes, leaving a hollow socket. Too much fat was taken out as well, and leaving little skin, or muscle strength, to close eyes for the entire night. I can blink, thank god.
    Since my eyes are wide and hollow, it has also changed my facial features. They are also hollowed in appearance, making face longer in appearance and my once high cheek bones adding to my skeleton look. My family back home did not recognize me when they first saw me. Only my voice indicated who I was. I have gone shopping in stores while visiting my hometown, running into old friends as they pass me by. I do not even resemble who I once looked like and too embarrassed and ashamed of what I look like now. I too, have looked in the mirror everyday and have a stranger looking back for the past 7 years.
    Although I seek for some reversion type of treatment, they are more expensive than the original, and I could ever afford. I did have my own collagen injected into my upper lid, but only 20% stays while the rest is absorbed, so lasting effect was temporary. I've looked at Strip fat grafting, again the cost is too great and no guarantee this would work.
    I've heard all the statements, “why was I so vain, ” and “I should of left my appearance alone“. I remember over hearing my son say one day, “it must be hard for mom, she was once so beautiful and let that doctor butcher her face.” I've cried, thought what did I do to deserve this? Woman everyday have surgery done and it leaves a positive effect.
    I would not recommend this doctor for my dog. She maybe good at some work, but for eye lid surgery she ruined my life, and appearance. Little can be done legally with elective surgery, and unless your left horribly disfigured, juries don't feel for you, and attorneys even less. I may still go blind one day from my eyes not completely closing at night. I have scratched my cornea during sleep at night, and have had to receive medical treatment for it.
    DO YOUR HOMEWORK !!! Do not assume because a doctor is Board Certified they know what they are doing. These postings are a great source of information. If I had pictures I'd up-load, so everyone could see my “before and after“. I stopped taking pictures of myself 7 years ago.
    I rarely go out in public when visiting home. Not that I'll be recognized, but the mental and emotional effects are too difficult to deal with as time goes by, and little hope is left for any correction.
    Beware, of what this doctor performs on you. There are something’s in life, we may never recover from. For me this is one of them.

• Bl
      19th of Aug, 2009

She's a butcher. I see people all the time coming out of her office who look like monsters and circus sideshow freaks. But anyone stupid enough to let a surgeon use fishing line under their skin to pull up their face... well what can I tell ya. .

But take a look at her... it's obvious she goes for the freaky look b/c she herself looks all stretched and tucked. The second I saw her I said "there's a woman who is addicted to plastic surgery" - I had no idea at the time that she herself was a surgeon as well.

Later, I saw her on TV... notice how bloody her procedures are compared to other surgeons. Obviously she's a quack.

• Ms
      14th of Dec, 2009

She has ruined more womans faces and lives than should ever be allowed. Why this woman is still in practice is confusing.
    Her life continues to go on without any accountability. That should be illegal.
    She may get a hit now and then, but for the most part you are taking one hell of a chance with your Face in the hands of this woman.
    She is a very aggressive surgeon, using that feminine marketing approach. Bull!
    In my opinion she should have more training the area of any facial procedures from eye's to face lift, and all in between.
    I have told anyone who will listen, and showed them pictures of what I once looked like and are considering plastic surgery to "Avoid" this so called plastic surgeon. Run like she is the plague! With all the Excellent Plastic Surgeons in this State, why would anyone take a risk with your appearance.
    Trust me, this is not the only web sight that has her ratings and reviews.
    WARNING ! You may end up deformed!

• Il
      27th of Jan, 2010

These days you can post anything about anyone! In the electronic high speed world of today, defamation of character is as easy as pushing a button. I worked for Dr. Vitale-Lewis for many years and as I reflect on my career with her, she was demanded to work for however she demanded perfection out of herself as well as her staff. Who wouldn't want their Plastic Surgeon to be a perfectionist? Isn't that why we go to get plastic surgery in the first place? If you were broomed off by her with your unrealistic expectations than it was becuase she had 20 other extremly happy patients waiting on her! IT'S TOO BAD SHE DIDN'T HOLD YOUR OVERLY NEEDED HAND! I'm sorry people, but you should think before they react. Posting negative career damaging things about Dr. Vitale-Lewis is just wrong! She is an amazing surgeon and educates other medical doctors on her skills. I have seen her work first hand and now work for another plastic surgeon who's work does not compare. (we won't name names) Nonetheless, have a realistic idea of what plastic surgery can do for you. Dr. Vitale-Lewis can only do so much for the people out there that started with ugly breast, face and body! She's not a magician!!! Come on people . . . . reality!!! You're just mad that you were ugly to begin with. You need to take that up with GOD and reflect on your inner beauty . . . . . .

• Th
      27th of Jan, 2010

Apparently this is the same Dr. that worked on Bob Costas

• Ms
      2nd of Feb, 2010

This is too: I LOVE VL..You must be a former staff member or current.You get your check from her income too. She is unskilled and botched more woman's faces than mine. I belong to as many plastic surgery and review a doctor web sights as I possibly can.

Why? Because it is now my mission to warn others of this so called Plastic Surgeon.
    My expectations were "not" too high. I was once a beautiful woman, confident in my appearance.
    I had bags from age was 55) and only wanted them removed. She talked me into upper lids and I foolishly thought because she had a fancy web sight, certified in plastic surgery, she knew what she was doing WRONG!
    I will pay for "her raping me of my genetic identity" for the "rest of my life". I no longer resemble my family members or children. And that my Dear, was not from having high expectations!!!
    It's been 8 years and I still need counseling for loss and deformity at times. She ruined and changed my appearance and life, while this so called P.S. goes on to destroy others.

My hollowed face and sunken, hollowed, inverted sockets eyes are a direct cause of her unskilled hands and removing so much tissue and fat. I've had 5 other plastic Surgery Specialists consulted for reversion, tell me there isn't much to work with in volume for reversion. She removed TOO MUCH FAT and TISSUE, leaving my result. I can back up every word I'm saying as well. I have all 5 reports, and not much can be done for long term upper lids if any. I have traveled to California and Illinois for reversion consults. All are risky and no giantess's. I can not show neglect, only aggressive and unskilled methods and skill.

And WARN OTHER!

She butchered me real good. Changed my entire face and appearance to a NEGATIVE.

She is NOT a perfectionist. They don't run and hide from unsatisfied clients, or tell them to give it time. That's real professional. Time will never fix me, only make it worse.

She wanted to put Cow Collagen in my eyes. Can you imagine? I would be a real mess.

Yeah, she is a perfectionist alright.
    I'm not saying she doesn't get a Hit now and then, but with all her experience( over 20 years) that is all it is, a Hit. This is not the only web sight that holds the horror stories of this woman's unskilled hands.
    DO NOT GO TO THIS BUTCHER!!! PLEASE! there are way to many good plastic surgeons in Florida and on the East Coast of Florida. Unfortunately for me, I choice the worst and will pay and pay emotionally, and physically for the rest of my life.
    I tried to upload photo's, but it wouldn't let me. I no longer have a problem in showing anyone interested in my eyes today, compared to yesterday. And my expectations were only normal. NO eye lid surgery should ever change your eyes, in shape or appearance. She is a butcher, STAY AWAY !!!

• Sm
      18th of Mar, 2010

I used to work for Vitale-Lewis, MD and let me tell you something! She does great Breast Augmentations, but if I wanted a facelift, tummytuck or any other procedure, I would be going to another surgeon. I have seen too many people leave that office unhappy with the results that they got. For the person who LOVES DR VL, don't sugar coat the truth. You know who you are, and you still work there! Keep in mind "What goes around, comes around" and honey, your time is coming!!!