venue.com former peach directscam company

1 Review updated:

www.venue.com formerly known as peach direct is a fraud company. I am one of the reps there and I do apologize for all the lies. there is one in a million happy cust for that company. fake and it will really take months for yout item to be shipped. sometime the company will send used items without you knowing it. pls dont buy anything from that company. It is a scam. I tell you.

Comments

• Ra
      Jul 16, 2009

I ordered an 8gig ipod itouch and what i got was 2 power supplies instead of 1 and 1 ipod .
    they REFUSE to answer my emails and when i call, they leave me hold so long, it hangs up .
    Stay away from these scam artist ! thanks for reading ..

ray

• Jr
      Jul 17, 2009

Stop your whining! get a hobby one that doesn't involve posting faux claims!!!

douche bags!

:p

• Fo
      Dec 19, 2016

@J Rule You're the douche bag

• La
      Jul 17, 2009

I've never had any problems I had ordered a Whirlpool Dryer, and got the wrong voltage rated unit, Venue made arrangements to have the item replaced right away, not sure who the lovely young man was that I spoke to at their corporate office, but he made sure the issue was corrected right away and then called me back a week later to make sure everything was okay, I was quite pleased with the quick response! I'm fixin' to get a new laptop for my grandson now.

just a a bad luck of the draw for some folks I guess...

thanks venue!!!

:D

L. Larkin

• Fo
      Dec 19, 2016

@Latoya Larkin Would you care to share your opinion about the company now? I'll bet you're eating crow😀

• Ti
      Jul 21, 2009

As a conscious consumer, I want to know why consumers are never held accountable for their bad behaviors, we as Americans have cultivated a breed of consumers who want to pay next to nothing, but then expect a lifetime of quality, personal, sensitive experiences, oh yes and free whenever possible. Customers know they can get away with murder at many retailers whether online or not. Return policies have gone from 30 days with receipt to 7 years just because retailers are scared customer will never come back. There are people out there that will scream bloody murder when something quit working right out the box shortly after using it, when the truth is they or their careless brats abused it, it isn't everybody, but there are some disgusting people out there, so sad.

T. Hicks

• 2u
      Aug 14, 2009

I am not sure about they are fraud company or not but they have such a poor poor customer service and really having abuse system on returning items. I purchased one item and returned it right away.They dont have in the formation up front for you that the items take 48 days to process for the returning(which is actually they recieved the item just 5days after I shipped it back to them) and they let you pay for the bills at lease 2 months for what you didnt buy.They dont care what so ever you try to explain to them and you have to wait for almost another whole month to get the refund for what they owe you if you dont purchase any more item from them, of course not, ...they are so tricky!!! all I can say that they dont have the honest business system and i would stay away from company who dont have the honest to do business with you.

Sep 09, 2009

oh boo hoo as you probably don't remember you were read a return policy that clearly states refunds will be reflected upon billing statements within 6-8 weeks, and if you didn't call to have this read to you, and you ordered online you agreed to said return policy, people need to stop complaining to their own stupidity

• Ne
      Oct 30, 2009

My husband and I ordered a 50' Panasonic Plasma Flat Screen TV from Venue.com on August 21, 2009. We received the TV on Sept. 28, 2009. We kept the TV in the box until we bought a TV stand. When we finally received our TV stand, we notice that there was a crack inside of the TV, images did not show up and it made noises. We called Venue and they said that they cannot help us. Venue said that we have a 1yr warranty from Panasonic. We called Panasonic. Panasonic told us that we donot have a warranty. Panasonic told us to call the dealer and shipping company. The dealer told us to call Panasonic. I am so pissed off. Now we have a 1, 000 broken TV sitting in a box collecting dust.

• De
      Nov 11, 2009

DO NOT ORDER FROM VENUE AS IT IS A SCAM!! IF YOU ALREADY HAVE BUT HAVE NOT REC'D YOUR ORDER YET DO NOT MAKE AMY MORE PAYMENTS UNTIL U ACTUALLY CALL THEM BY PHONE TO HEAR WHATS GOING ON!!

• Wh
      Nov 14, 2009

I can tell you word for word what the recorded message says when you call 1-888-55venue:

“Thank you for calling Venue. The Venue card program is no longer available. For all billing related inquiries please contact World Capital Financial Bank at [protected]. All vending orders have been cancelled; if your account has been charged you will be credited. We apologize for any inconvenience. Good bye.”

The credit card company is actually World Financial Capital Bank not World Capital Financial Bank.

• Li
      Nov 15, 2009

I have had a similar bad experience. I ordered a laptop 5 weeks ago and never received it, but have been charged for it. I called Venue 3 different times and was on hold forever and until the line disconnected. When I did finally get through I was told that they didnt have a tracking number yet and would have to call back next week. When I called back I got the recorded message saying that Venue card program was no longer being offered and that my order was cancelled and that I had to contact World Capital Financial Bank. At least they didnt give me the runaround. I have sent a written dispute since I am being charged for a computer I never received!!! Venue should be ashamed of themselves!!! From now on I will stick to Best Buy. Please do not buy anything from Venue!!!

• Fl
      Nov 18, 2009

What happens to my Venue Card now?? Can I still use it or do they no longer take orders with it?

• Sc
      Nov 25, 2009

I was billed for my stuff but got ###ed never got it and now
    World Financial Capital Bank is telling me I still have to pay for it
    They said they will not take the fall for venue and if I don't pay or dispute it if will show bad on my credit report.
    We got ###ed and it didn't feel good

• Sc
      Nov 25, 2009

We have to hunt them down like dogs
    And ### them up

Nov 25, 2009

I just received the following email from Venue:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent order. We are sorry to inform you that due to the termination of the Venue private label credit program with World Financial Capital Bank (WFCB), we can no longer fulfill your order. Therefore your order is being cancelled and your account will be credited by WFCB within one billing cycle. We sincerely apologize for the cancellation and the inconvenience this may have caused you. You can continue to make purchases on our web site www.VENUE.com using your VISA/MASTER card.

If you have any questions, please contact WFCB customer service at [protected].

VENUE Client Services

• Cl
      Nov 27, 2009

I just spoke with a rep at World Financial Capital Services and was told the they were just informed on 11-11-09 that Venue is going out of business!!
    World Financial is only able to accept the payments since they are just a bank, so no other offers to look forward too :-(

Dec 09, 2009

Venue is a scam, all there merchandise is way over prices and all you have to do, is whatever item your looking to buy on there site, get the name and the product number, i.e Dell computer ID:[protected], This is a fake number, just an example. ANyways, you get that information and you input that into say ebay or google, and you will get a bunch of ledgit websites where that item is underpriced.

• Rr
      Dec 18, 2009

Venue.com is CLOSED !!! I checked on an Order today and was told it no longer is opened and if you placed an order call the number on your Credit Card...

Feb 10, 2010

I wish I would have read these sooner, VENUE/ PD Finacial does not pay their vendors either. They owe millions!

Thanks Eran Drori and Bob Molina

• Kn
      Apr 24, 2010

I went to there LA central office and was given there new phone number [protected] in woodland hills calif

• In
      Jun 21, 2010

Can anyone give me more information on this company? I called the above number [protected] and was transfered and asked a series of questions...like how did I get this number and why am I calling and kept asking for my information so someone could call me. I was told their website would be up and going in about a month and that the venue.com is still a viable company, but sold all the assets. I also heard they had to file bankruptcy and moved the processing center to Irvine, but above number said they have processing centers all over the nation...hmmmm. Any information as to the location of this company or any owner information would be very much appreciated.

[protected]@yahoo.com

• Rm
      Apr 13, 2011

Yea, Venue is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I bought a laptop two years ago. The laptop came in a week and it has been great. My problems have always been with the WFCB. They have a tendency of changing things on my account without notifying me and it cause late fees. I paid $899 for my laptop, but after not receiving my statements for months and months and being late on payments as a result of that, I have been charged around $700 in late fees. This company is a joke, and frankly its better that the Venue card no longer exists--people are safer financially for it.

• Kn
      Jun 24, 2011

Same thing happened to me. Another site told their address as venue.com - 2945 Townsgate Road, Suite 200 - westlake village, california 91361