Variety-spot.com / All contact information given is false

Absolutely no customer service, if you place an order it is billed fourth party. All contact information given is false. Site says 30 day money back gurantee, however you will never get to talk to anyone, if an e-mail is sent to the cusomer service address you get a generic reply stating that their communications have been down and the IT guy just fixed it(you get this e-mail ten days after you sent the original). additionaly the email says not to worry and an RMA # will be sent to you shortly(never will happen). Frankly everything on the site is 100$ US dollars or more and if you think you are getting a good deal...well it is too good to be true. This site is a complete scam and should be removed from the net for fraud. That is the truth and hope that you don't just pass this free warning up because IT WILL COST YOU your entire purcase price and your faith in Internet shopping. Thank you.

Ar

Comments

• Mi
      25th of Apr, 2011

I've been using Variety-Spot for my purchases for the last 8 months and its always been a good experience.Variety-Spot products has been great for me. I like the simplicity of design and ease of use of the site.

It been an excellent place for me to get my products. I also like Variety Spots quick response for customer questions and problem solving. So far, so good. I'm a happy camper with them.

• Bo
      6th of Oct, 2016

I had the same experience with Archezz. This company is a scam and should be taken down! They do not follow through with what they offer. I purchased a Windows 10 product key from them and it didn't work. They wouldn't refund me or give me a new key. They took forever just to respond to my emails as well. I was also told they had IT problems is why. DO NOT USE THIS SITE

21st of Nov, 2016

I fully agree - this is a scam site. They charged my credit card, and never sent the software I purchased. Cannot reach anyone by phone, and all email inquiries get auto-response showing that my order has been processed...that's it. Absolutely NO customer service...just a big RIP OFF.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from this site.

• Rk
      26th of Nov, 2016

As the old saying goes, "If it sounds too good to be true..." I purchased software from Variety-Spot.com and was provided a link for download along with a product activation key (PAK). I meticulously followed the instructions provided in the email and successfully installed the software. Only problem - the PAK was not good. So, I attempted to reach them by email...with no response after waiting a few days. I called a phone number found on the e-receipt and left a voice message...with no response after waiting a few days. I even called the TPR to ask them to have Variety-Spot.com contact me. Several days later, I receive an email with apologies that their servers crashed during an upgrade and hence the delayed response (see complaint above of a similar nature). A second PAK was provided and guess what...this one didn't work either. I have since asked my credit card company to refund the purchase price and have reported this vendor to the BBB.

• Kh
      5th of Jan, 2017

I have used Variety Spot various of times and never had an issue...that is until now. I recently purchased software from them (windows product key) which was not valid. I sent multiple emails upon multiple emails (including screenshots) and have not been able to get in contact with anyone. They were quick to take my money for the purchase but since failed to respond to my issue. IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE THEY GET ANOTHER DAMN DIME OF MY MONEY NEVER AGAIN!

• Br
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Variety-spot.com - Windows 10

Big Scam Download and Code be available in no less than 7 hours and its been 24 hours NO DL Link!