Value ConsultingH1B processing

Hi,
In march 2016, I have paid $2500 (Two thousand five hundred usd) to value consulting usa to process h1b through your us office. I was told that if my case didn't pickup in lottery during 2016, with same amount which I paid for year 2017 h1b lottery.
I tried to contact your us contacts, but didn't got any response.
Its been very unprofessional and frustrating service provided by value consulting us and mumbai office. It seems these guys are cheat and doesn't care about customer.

Please take strict action against them.

Pr
Jan 09, 2017

More Value Consulting Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ta
      Feb 16, 2017

Hello, I can not be agree with your complaint. I am a great fun of Value Consulting. I got their admirable assistance and i can say that they are a top class consulting firm. I got H1B and didn't give any extra money. I recommend everyone to go to see practically what they do for you and i assure you that you will be satisfied at their service because i have got their successful works.

• Sc
      Feb 16, 2017

@tack12 Hello tack12, I am also satisfied at their service. I have Greencard on my hand after going to them. I think some people who are not good mind they are posting negative complaints after firing from Value Consulting. I also recommend others to see at your own eye and get a better service from them.

• Da
      Feb 16, 2017

Hello everyone, there is some negative complaints.But i strongly disagree with complaints. I have got my H1B at free of cost and here it is on my bag. I don't know why some people are telling lie, Value Consulting gave my H1B without any payments and their service is high quality level.

I recommend you guys to take on Value Consulting and please see on your own eyes.

• At
      Apr 12, 2017

I got my H1B from Value Consulting and it's fully free without any panic. Their service is also good. So in one word, I can say that Value Consulting Recommended to everyone.

• Ri
      May 03, 2017

Hello, everyone...I am totally disagreed with this review. I have got my H1B with paying. It is now in my hand. I have read this review and felt astonished...why some people write these bad sentence.I don't know, have they seen their service in their own eye ? I recommend you to see their assistance and office.

• Ku
      Aug 07, 2017

Please write an email to this Guy. He is looking into my case.

Michael (Mike) Edward Gray II
    Fax [protected]
    Email: gray.[protected]@oig.dol.gov

• Su
      Nov 27, 2017

Never have seen any complaint receive so many positive comments!! This proves VALCON or value consulting is not only frauds but organised criminals. I have first had experience having lost my money and am going for an official complaint if the money is not returned soon.