Vacations direct Usa / SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Rhinehart Road
Lake Mary
Phone: 407-333-8113
Okay, be very careful before you give away your money to this company. They sound really good on the phone, making you believe their a Christian based company. There's a lot of people out there who use Christ as their crutch. Their so believable, it's scarey.

What they do is tell you how their going to market your timeshare and aggressively get it sold or rented in 90 day cycles. Ask them how they can prove to you how their marketing takes place. Have them email or fax you a signed document showing proof that they have the ability to sell or rent your timeshare. They haven't been in business for four years either. www.orlando.bbb.org that will show you that company was taken over by some Middle eastern's who are Rani, and Mark Harb. The company really just started from scratch back in the summer is 2008. Their using anything to make money for themselves, using good marketing tools to make you believe their simple brochures they send out to business people at conventions are going to market your timeshare aggressivley enough to make you money. These people are good at what they do, so beware! They will con you real well if your not careful. There hasnt been enough time that's gone by for people to start having real complaints because they just say, well we told you it might take up to a year or so to get it rented or sold. Yeah right. YOU'D BE LUCKY AND I MEAN LUCKY 777 IF YOU GOT ANYTHING OUT OF YOUR TIMESHARE FROM THESE PEOPLE. THE BIG CORPORATIONS ARENT GOING TO waste their time, nor have they. HAVE THEM PROVE TO YOU BY ONE SIMPLE CONTRACT THAT TOOK PLACE OF ONE CORPORATION THAT HAS RENTED FROM THEM. ASK THEM TO WHITE OUT THE NAME OF THE COMPANY IF THEY TRY TO PULL SOME B.S THAT THEY HAVE TO PROTECT THE CONSUMERS RIGHTS. BE AWARE OF YOUR RIGHTS IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL CHARGE YOU UPFRONT ANYWHERE FROM $499- 1299. MOSTLY JUST $699, $799, AND $899 DEALS. THEIR SALES REP'S ARE RECIEVING COMMISSION ONLY THEREFORE THEY TRY TO GET YOU "SOLD" AT EVERY POSSIBLE ANGLE. GOOD LUCK. DONT BE FOOLISH, DONT BE FOOLED BY THESE PEOPLE. THERE'S A MARK HARB, JEFF HARB, CARISSA, AND AMONG OTHERS.

More Vacations direct Usa Complaints & Reviews

Plus Vacations direct Usa - fraud [4]
Plus Vacations direct Usa - Breach of contract

D  28th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I truly disagree with this complaint! this company sold my timeshare within 6 months and got my asking price. The whole procedure went smooth. I would recommend this company to any of my friends or family! But beware of the listing companies they did scam me.
N  1st of May, 2009 by
Are task force is all over this company there a scam / here name is SARA SWEENEY, Tax EIN Number 260726992, Tax SSN Number 023623467, bank wear the money gos RIVERSIDE NATIONAL BANK
Routing Number (067011142), Account Number (10002037432) Bank phone 3862482102
Birth Date 12/01/1981 stay far away -
A  1st of May, 2009 by
she is a scam stay away

D  4th of May, 2009 by
I work at a competitor in the industry and I know for a fact this comment was made by someone who use to work at Vacations Direct USA and started their own company which I work for. He made the comment because Vacation Direct is their # one competitor. So it is not true. This happens all the time in these unregulated complaint boards.
A  17th of Jul, 2009 by
What sounds like a scam must be a scam.
D  30th of Jul, 2009 by
Vacations Direct USA sold my timeshare recently in 47 days from the time I signed up with them. They were able to fulfill their contract by securing me the minimum amount that they guaranteed me. They had an offer for me in approx 2 weeks and we closed on the property about a month later. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to sell their timeshare.
N  15th of Oct, 2009 by
I am considering listing my timeshare with this company and am trying to get information about them. I am just a little leary of spending the money upfront. Any information about them would be helpful. Please also tell me what your relationship with them is. Thanks
N  27th of Oct, 2009 by
A  19th of Jan, 2010 by
This organization is a SCAM. Please keep your money.
N  22nd of Jan, 2010 by
Please do not give your money to this company. I sign the contract under false pretenses. Matt Richards on their sales team told me after 90 days that if they didnt sell my properties I would get 100% of my money back. Well once I called them after my 90 days were up guess what they told me. THAT THE CONTRACT WAS NONREFUNDABLE!!! Their sales people lie!!! Even the Customer service manager Darren told me that Matt admitted that he told me that and they still didnt refund me my money. Just like the previous person who filed a complaint, the only customer service rep I usually get is Dillon. VERY RUDE!!! The only way we get updates is if I call. I have left multiple messages for the manager Darren and he still hasnt called me back. 1/22/10, I called again and spoke to another "Manager", again runaround and more lies. All they offered me is to lower the price of my timeshare so it will sell. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! I just wanted my money back and they said nonrefundable again even though it states no where on the contract that it is NONREFUNDABLE!!! Please stay clear of this company. I am considering legal action myself and calling my credit card company to dispute charges since I was told refundable!!!
D  2nd of Feb, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
They took on my property and it took 74 days to get my check. it was a little below what they told me but i was very happy.
D  9th of Feb, 2010 by
Let me clarify a few things. First of all the original complaint that named the owners names was done by a former employee that was FIRED! by Vacations Direct USA, Inc because she used to lie to the customers all the time. She is irate due to the fact that her last check was not issued to her because of these complaints. Just like when you sell something whether it is on autotrader to sell your car, or hiring a realtor to sell your house, your property can be sold in a week or in a month. The whole trick to this is to hire a company that will perform their service that they say they will. Most timeshare resale companies list thier client's property on their company's website, charge a fee and then it is up to God or whatever higher power there is for the client's unit is to be sold.
Also please be aware that there is a scam going on with a company called Vacations Direct in Ormond Beach, Florida whos owner is a Miss Sara Sweeney. They have tried numerous times to coherse clients by giving Vacations Direct USA out of Lake Mary, Fl the blame for its infidelities.
Please know that Vacations Direct USa Inc, is an upstanding company, does what they say. I am happy to say this because as a former Attorney General law enforcement officer and currently a practicing attorney, I can put this company out of business with one phone call. Fortunately I never had to do that because they kept their word on everything, that I went ahead and listed my other 2 weeks with them. They have triple thumbs up in my book.
D  3rd of Mar, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I personally feel these positive reports are employees trying lie even more as an effort to appear as if they have some kind of morals. Dillon, Chris, etc, to protect whatever morals they are pretending to have. Digital recorders are designed to help some of us to get through some tough days. Vacations Direct -VD - sounds more like what you will end up with, was so excited to recieve a request for their services they dropped their guard. This is going to be pure entertainment. Recordings go a long way, not to mention sometimes it's who you know.!!!

These kind people at - VD -USA have opened the wrong door, not to mention the trusting public caught by Dillon's stated ability and intelegence level. Old friends with alot of power, the potential of new friends, with a true desire for justice, this is going to be fun. To all you wonderfull people at VD, thank for the opportunity to play a game you aren't quite ready for.
D  4th of Mar, 2010 by
WOW, one day, two responses. How does mail run that fast ? Numbers are going to speak volumes. I have never had to deal with people like this but I believe this will become a hobby. HEY SANTA, I'll call Sun. 3-8 -10 4 between 4:15 and 4:30.
These kind people at - VD -USA have opened the wrong door, not to mention the trusting public caught by Dillon's stated ability and intelegence level. Old friends with alot of power, the potential of new friends, with a true desire for justice, thanks. To all you wonderfull people at VD, thank for the opportunity to play a game you aren't quite ready for. Keep it coming. PLEASE CONTACT -- EARL KEARNS C/O ---- KEARNS APPRAISAL INC. PO 1380 WALKERTOWN N.C. 27051
N  23rd of Mar, 2010 by
I am somewhat skeptical at this point with this company which is what provoked me to look at this website. I gave them $779 just short of 3 months ago. When I signed up, they said they usually have a property rented within 30 to 45 days. After not hearing anything from them, I decided to start calling them. What I find concerning is that everytime I call I get a greeting of "hello, may I help you", instead of answering the phone "vacations direct". Also, they seem to be confused as to wether or not I am trying to rent or sale. They must not be to aggressively trying to rent it. I asked them about the guarntee and they said after 90 days if you don't rent you can then write a letter to ask for a refund which will then take another 45 to 60 days! So it seems to me like they are just taking peoples money for about 6 months doing god knows with it and then giving it back. Or at least hopefully giving it back. I am very nervous and am seriously questioning there validity.
A  28th of Mar, 2010 by
I have a friend who used to work there, and he was actually going to hook me up with a job. He quit because of how morally wrong this company is. The salesmen are paid on commission, and tell you any upfront price that they want, talking it up and making the deal seem legitimate. Afterward, they connect to you another legal representative who takes a verbal agreement to the contract and after, they never call you back. Great company.
A  5th of Apr, 2010 by
Vacation DIrect is a SCAM, no ands, ifs, or buts about it. When I talked to them on the phone they said they guaranteed that they could rent my vacation property within 90 days and that if they did not, I would receive a full refund. That was a LIE. They did not rent my property within 90 days and I still have not gotten my money back. I initiated a dispute with my credit card company, but after talking with them I do not expect to get this money back. For anyone who is considering signing a contract with Vacations Direct, DO NOT DO IT! The only thing you will be doing is throwing your money down the drain. Don't make the same mistake I did.
N  14th of Apr, 2010 by

vacations direct usa - Scam
Ann Winkles

I was contacted by this company about the sale of my timeshar. I was told I had to pay $2050.00 for title search and the closing would be within 30 to 60 days. The money was paid, I had my contract number and was waiting to hear from them. I called today to see what the status is on it and all the phone numbers have been changed. Scam... Scam... Sacm...
A  6th of May, 2010 by
I agree, this company was given $600.0o from me to rent my timeshare. It has been 90 days, now they are not answering the phone . They are very rude people. SO LISTEN UP TAKE IT FROM EVERY PERSON THAT HAS WRITTEN IN AVOID VACATION DIRECT USA, all are LIARS!
A  12th of May, 2010 by
Your problem sounds like mine! I am afraid we may both be out of our money. What recourse do we have?