Unlimited Sales Inc / Magazine Subscription Scam

1 4005 Janice DriveMorgantown, WV, United States Review updated:

A girl came to our door selling magazines in order to go on a trip and we helped her out. My roommate and my boyfriend and I all ordered a magazine each (Blender, Camping Life, and Elle, respectively) and only my roommate received his magazine subscription. My boyfriend and I feel scammed because we dropped $126.50 on something we will probably never see. This was back in September 2008 and and it is now March 2009. You call the only number located on the receipt and the recording tells you the business has failed due to the recession, but if you ordered magazines before January 12th, 2009 you should still get them. Seems pretty fishy to me.

More Unlimited Sales Inc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ke
      13th of Jan, 2009
    Unlimited Sales Inc - Magazine Subscription
    Unlimited Sales, Inc
    San Luis Obispo
    California

I knew int he back of my mind not to but purchased a magazine subscription for the sweet young girl who came to my door. It has been 3 months and no magazine. No one answers the phone number. How sad.

• La
      3rd of Feb, 2009
    Unlimited Sales Inc - Did not receive money back or magazine
    Unlimted Sales Inc
    4005 Janice Dr
    Morgantown
    West Virginia
    Phone: 304-381-2044

Ordered magazine then realized didnt want it and sent cancelation within 3 days but company would not let me cancel, still have not received anything and money was taken from my account! placed order 12/15/08 and is now 2/3/09. Want money back but phone number given on slip goes to recording saying company has closed and does not let you talk to anyone, hangs up on you in the end.

• Bl
      9th of Feb, 2009

Ya i got scammed too here in North California im glad it was only 50 bucks ...=(

Jdog_rpg@yahoo.com

1st of Apr, 2009

They duped me here in Bloomington, Indiana in September as well. Only I happened to figure out it was a scam the same day I ordered the magazines. All over the internet are reports of them getting in trouble with the law for pretending to be from local schools and charities when in fact they all just work for the company and travel around the country in vans taking people's money. I canceled my check, but now I have collection agency trying to get me to pay up anyway.

• Mo
      10th of Jul, 2009

Hmmm, I LIVE in Morgantown, WV. and the address for Unlimited Sale, Inc I have on my receipt is Gig Harbor, WA. I just googled the Morgantown address and it does not exist. I just purchased a 4yr subscription today. ugh. I think the kids get paid, but the magazine company never gets the orders? An education indeed.

• 6r
      25th of Aug, 2009

ive been in this contest and it is legit as long as the person at the door is doin his or her order right that why you have to make sure that the information you give them is correct so please quit giving this contest a bad name and do your part and double check your order its your money so that should be agood enough reason right thatnks i appreciate it i like this contest its doing me a lot of good so dont bad mouth it i love and its helping me towards my future career goals

• Os
      31st of Oct, 2009

it's totally a scam. i paid cash on purpose and consider it a donation. if, by chance, i happen to ever receive the magazine, then it's a bonus. i ain't holding my breath. i will say the girl was good at her job. she established instant rapport. i figured out it was a scam based on her answers to my questions. very evasive.

• Br
      1st of Jul, 2010

COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE NUMBER I DIDNT KEEP MY RECIPT

• 1m
      2nd of Jul, 2010

I am in this contest. This is in fact a real company, and a real contest. I have won it 4 times. My family and myself are extremely happy that i stumbbled uopn this company. They have helped me to become a sucessful person in life. This company has tought me about integrity, and respect, and how to live life as a respectful young adult, and woman. The girl above cuoldn't have said it anymore properly. It is your money, so when we ask you to check over your name and address please do. It is crucial in recieving your magazines. They have to have the right address. The Morgantown address is a real address, and we are out of Gig Harbor, WA, those contest cards are our older ones, some of us still like to use those. Please don't second guess the Gig Harbor, Wa company, in fact if you go ono the BBB and look up Pacific Coast Clearing Services, you will see we are voted an "A"! Keep looking you will find Unlimited!!! thank you

• Ke
      16th of Sep, 2010

I am with Pacific Coast Clearing Services and I would love to assist anyone that has had a delivery problem with any magazine that is purchased from an indepentdent sales organization that has contracted with us to process their subscription sales. I can be reached at 253-851-8586.

Ken Fryk

• Da
      16th of Oct, 2010
    Unlimited Sales Inc - Magazine-ripped off
    unlimited sales inc/pccsonline
    Pittsburgh
    Pennsylvania

Some punk came to my place saying he needed to sale a magazine subsciption so he could win a trip. I fell for it and gave him a check for $81.00. Needless to say I was scammed. No magazine ever came. I'm out $81.00. Unlimited Sales Inc/PCCSONLINE.com.

13th of Feb, 2011

Ken, aren't you too busy fighting your own many, many legal cases, including the residential burglary charge in Pierce County, WA?

And anyone who actually looks will see this scam company has a D-minus rating with the BBB, elevated to D-minus only because the BBB has background information.