United Cash Loans / fraud and scam
Of course Christmas resulted in a bit of financial hardship for me, I wanted a cash advance to get me through until next payday, I filled out an application online and before the approval I found all of the postings on this website and decided to cancel my loan.
I attempted to contact the company during their business hours but only received a recorded message telling me that their office was closed. I emailed twice asking them to cancel my loan request as it was still in the pending status. I emailed them the third time telling them to cancel my loan request and to cease and desist with putting funds or taking funds from my account as I have not received any funds as of yet.
I contacted my bank and will close my account and open a new one so that I will not receive any funds from this company and they will no longer have my account information. I do worry that they have my social security number. I hope that I have caught this soon enough!! If I don't receive the loan, then this should just fall to the wayside.
If anyone has any guidance for me to reassure me I am taking the right steps here, please please let me know.
More United Cash Loans Complaints & Reviews
- United Cash Loans - scam - unfair 
- United Cash Loans - harassment 
- United Cash Loans - fraud!!! 
- United Cash Loans - fraud #2 
- United Cash Loans - scam billing 
- United Cash Loans - Illegal Collection Calls 
- United Cash Loans - Fraud/Rip Offs 
- United Cash Loans - Never applied, but yet they are calling and threatening me 
- United Cash Loans - Fraud 
- United Cash Loans - calls non stop