Unified Services / Beware - $1000 internet shopping spree and vacation is a pure rip off!
Approximately 2 weeks ago I had been contacted by a young man named "Max Johnson" for Unified Services informing me that I had won a $1000 internet Shopping Spree and a vacation. I was hassled for some time about me giving them my check account number and that they could NOT go over the amount of $1.95 for shipping and Handling of the packet explaining my benefits and a CD for a trial if Internet and some fat burning pills. I told them I DID NOT want them but they insisted saying it was only a trial and I WAS NOT OBLIGATED to purchase. I kept insisting I would send a money order but "Max" promised me "We cannot make the check out for ANYMORE than $1.95, not a PENNY more". LIE!
Now, last Thursday, I find a check had come thru for $149.80 made out to "Unified Services". I immediately CANCELED my account (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SINCE THERE IS NO STOPPING THEM FROM DOING THIS AGAIN IN THE FUTURE, REMEMBER, THEY HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER!).
Then, I was able to find another customer service number [protected]) and asked to speak to the manager. This guy named Derek ID#60 (he would not give his last name) and proceeded to rim him good for this Thievery! He said I had to fax a letter to the Refund Dept. I said "The REFUND DEPT. I did NOT BUY ANYTHING!!! I demanded they return my money! I am still waiting to hear from them, and I WILL NOT LET THIS GO!!! I refuse to be robbed by these thieves and we all must band together against them! My next step is the BBB and the News stations in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. They have messed with the wrong guy!
More Unified Services Complaints & Reviews
- Unified Services - Scam, scam, scam! 
- Unified Services - They are cleverer than it seems! 
- Unified Services - SCAMMED but I have found them out! 
- Unified Services - Verizon is giving out phone numbers! 
- Unified Services - Rip off, scam and threats! 
- Unified Services - Scammed
- Unified Services - EXPOSED UNIFIED SERVICES
- Unified Services - No refunds, no proper information!
- Unified Services - SCAMMING MY BANK ACCT. 0a0
- Unified Services - ripping off money