Unicorn Financial Services / That is a load of crap!
Unicorn Financial provides interest free loans to patients receiving long term care from medical and dental offices. I mistakenly entered into to a contract with them and was under the impression that if I paid off the balance in full within 18 months that I would not have to pay interest.
I was late for one payment, they say I was late for three. They do not provide the ability to pay online, and I did not receive their statements in a timely fashion. I over paid for most of my payments and when I received the letter that my account was about to go into default, I paid in full and now they are telling me that the finance charges have kicked and I now owe additional monies.
I will report them to the BBB and the Attorney General's office. I will no longer do business with anyone who uses their services and I will continue to post complaints. I had perfect credit when I applied for this loan and now, if I don't pay the interest charges, they will ruin my credit. I believe that Unicorn as well as the companies that do business with them are not fully disclosing the terms of their contracts before they convince their unknowing and trusting patients to enter into a contract just so they can make some money.
I was unable to find anything on their website that allowed me enter a complaint, although I see several comments they posted about how "wonderful" they are. That is a load of crap.
Please post! Thank you.
More Unicorn Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Unicorn Financial Services - Illegal finance charges!
- Unicorn Financial Services - Finance charges and lack of customer service!
- Unicorn Financial Services - Unethical Harassment - Unicorn Financial Services 
- Unicorn Financial Services - This company is a rip-off! 
- Unicorn Financial Services - Unicorn Financial Services 
- Unicorn Financial Services - Exorbitant fee for pay by phone!
- Unicorn Financial Services - Poor service!