Undergrondreview, Youfinishit.com, Noveltyidcard Review / fakeid review sites a scam... they make fake review sites for their own benefit

All these sites post fake review boards about other sites. they are the real scams promoting their own site. a real legitimate site does not review their competition

Okay here is the real thruth, and I am going to expose it. I was employed by undergroundreviews.com
Http://www.noveltyidfactory.com/faqs.html

Http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/cons/noveltyidfactory.com-%11-undergroundreview.com-complaint-%11-cons-2007081075386.html

We are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us,. well the #ers never paid me so I am exposing them.

You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n

Fake id gure

Youfinishit.com

Become21.com

All these belong to the same owner

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n details

this is to promote themselves

Caution yeah right. it is owned by them too

myoids
[id template listing]

Myoids details

holograms:?
Barcodes:?
Uv:?
Comments: not allowing new customers

Good

uk-i-d

Owned by them

Bad

fake id guru
[id listing]

Their own site to promote themselves

Fake id guru details

posts bad reviews againt all sites they do not own

Good yeah #.. I was asked to do this

idsfast

Idsfast details

All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and I know cos I am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites

Ha

Comments

• To
      4th of Jun, 2008

is there anything you can do if you sent money to one of these sites and do you know of any sites that aren't scams?

2nd of Oct, 2008

"Lol" is a scam...### you. I ordered from him and of course god NOTHING BACK. ###en ###. I hate ### like you, is there no place that do not scam?

Anyone ordered from tylersnoveltyids?...please email me if you have orderd from him or have heard anytin.

7th of Oct, 2008

just checking out whats going on with all these people that say getting a id lic is a scam scam is there acompany that realy makes a good id lic or they all scams i would like to know and have you seen any fake id lic that looks good and who.

26th of Jan, 2009

You have to network with the US. There are several novelty ID maker sites where people trade cardmaking secrets. These guys are pros. PM me for the site addresses

• Co
      17th of Jun, 2009

My friend introduced this guy (printing1020@163.com)to me for the ID. The guy even did not ask for the money and tell me to check my e-mail later on that day. I was surprise to receive three photos of the completed ID by e-mail hours later. Everything is there (UV stamp, hologram, and barcode), including one photo taken under UV light showing the UV seals.

I was satisfied with the quality and wire the paymen. The card was delivered about 5 days after. It was totally worthy and felt lucking not to ripe off by some ###ing scam site. But it seems that this guy only make the Cal ID, not other states.

The good thing is that I did not need to send the money after I saw the proof of the finished ID. And the service is rather fast.

Hope this can help!

25th of Jul, 2009

I have got my passport 4 weeks ago from PASSPORTSERVICES1 @ GMAIL.COM and I moved from Dubai to USA. Quality is identical to original passport and i am greatefull to them. Thank you again passport services, you changed my life!!! Also if anyone ordering from them make sure to ask for free driving licence as they do it free of charge, not sure if the offer still there but ask them anyway.

• Ka
      6th of Dec, 2010

I went through this guy I heard about through a friend he charges 200 for one id & 350 for two. I ordered one for my brother & I. They scan & do all of that! He makes PA, FL, old GA, & also KY. it takes FOREVER to ship that why I thought he was a scammer but all turned out well! If anyone wants to try him his email is:
    WRIGHT23@anonymousspeech.com
    - just looking out.

• Ka
      7th of Dec, 2010

EWWRIGHT23@gmail.com
    That's the most recent one I've gotten in contact w him at. I think the gmail is his personal so he replys faster! Have fun!!!

• Pe
      28th of Feb, 2011

I would not truest any of the ID sites. they usually all are scams .

i got mine from ScanableIDs@gmail.com great quality IDs.

they are scan able UV capable an has worked 4 me ever time i have used it

2nd of Apr, 2012

I should have found this complaints board earlier!!! For ****** sake... I went through 5 different websites and contacts . I would have been much better off by visiting here first!!! Though, I'm happy now because found what I wanted.

All I had to do was ask one of my friend who got an genuine ### id and compare it through this complaints website, spot on!!!

Btw if anyone wants the webaddress its: www.kumitv.com/icfs .
    Hidden behind a tv hosting company.. heh! genius or what!! Well, this is the hidden gem that you peeps were lookin for I think.

I heard that they are based in japan... or china or somewhere of that sort.. idk for sure but... what the hell.
    Just commenting to let y'all know.!

• Ke
      27th of May, 2012

anyone ever ordered a Texas fake id or know where i can get one? pleas let me know

• La
      20th of May, 2013

This is a real strange one, i ordered a Hawaiian drivers license from Global Intelligence ID Card Solutions. My buddy highly reccommended them as he had ordered and received several in the past, i saw them and they looked fantastic, very professional I'm 60 yrs old. and an avid golfer about to take a golf vacation in Hawaii. The residents there pay a fraction of what the mainlanders are charged so I wanted to save some money...no alcohol, drugs, or REAL crime here, just a cheap older guy that wants to save a few bucks. At any rate i ordered 3+ weeks ago, followed their instructions to the letter, sent $100 cash money and have not received a thing. I've emailed numerous times, no response. It appears I've been scammed but so strange cause my friend raved about them. If anyone knows this company please contact me direct at lane@arrowpipeline.com. thanks

• To
      6th of Sep, 2013

i received an ID from ewwright23@gmail.com and hes legit. i was previously scammed by an ID chief knock off so buyers beware!!! i actually met up with eli and he did everything in front of me so there was no problems at all. he may still be taking orders online I'm not sure because he told me he was strictly local now