UltraslimPatch / false advertising, lies on website

1 Wichita, KS, United States Review updated:

The web site advertised the ultra slim patch to try for $4.95, and did not mention that it actually costs $89.97. I tried it for a few weeks, did not see any results and was very surprised to receive another package in the mail, plus my credit card was charged $89.97. I thought it was for the 2nd package as I was still believing the first one cost $4.95. I called the company and they said to return the package unopened and I would be credited full amount. I did this, and was very surprised the next month to find another charge of $89.97 on my charge card. I called again and was informed that the first charge was for the first shipment even though it was advertised to try for free, just pay shipping and handling. They would not refund me the full amount, even though I told them it was false advertising etc. They said they would reimburse me a third of the amount. I'm waiting to see my statement to see if they did. Buyer beware!! False advertising and lies. Do not buy or try this product, you will be billed $90 repeatedly if you do!!

Ba
May 28, 2013

Comments

• Ar
      28th of Dec, 2012
    UltraslimPatch - Lies on website
    ultraslimpatch
    PO box 90336
    Phoenix

After reviewing a testimonial online about the patch and seeing that i could try it for 15 days for only $ 4.95 before buying it, i decided to try it. This was on 12/24/12. I received a 30 day supply in the mail on 12/27/12. This morning. 12/28/12 i get a notification from my bank saying i was overdrawn, after logging in to my account i saw ultraslimpatch had took $ 89.00 & some change out of my account. I called & was told that i must have been on a website with a link to their site because it states on " their " site that it is a 30 day supply & they dont do a trial offer. I said even it was another link they are the ones that received the 4.95 & they are the ones taking - $90.00 out of my account. Bottomline-BEWARE they would not refund my $. I had to contact my bank and cancel my debit card.!

• Mo
      28th of May, 2013

terms and conditions - directly from their website:

Installment Plan: This is not a trial offer or a continuity based program. By submitting your billing information and order, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this installment purchase. There is a one-time set-up fee that will be billed on the first day for setting up the installment plan. You will then be sent your first shipment of our product when your installment plan is setup and it should arrive within 2-3 business days. The first installment charge of $89.97 will be charged 7 days after the initial purchase. You will be given access to the diet patch program portal website as part of this purchase. The second installment charge of $89.97 will be charged 30 days after the first and you will be sent another shipment of product with this installment payment. The third and final installment charge of $89.97 will be charged 30 days after the second and you will be sent one final shipment of product. This will conclude your order and there will be no further billing. The patches are a supplemental product that goes along with the weight loss program portal website that you get access to. You may get more time between your installment billings at any time by calling 1-877-230-9981.

Your request for cancellation of your order, whether by phone or email, will be processed immediately; however, you will be responsible for payment of any product that has either already been shipped to you or that has already been delivered to you at the time of your cancellation. If you are trying to cancel outside of the customer cares hours of operation (4am to 11pm Central time Monday - Friday) you may submit a request of cancellation by email to contact@UltraSlimPatch.com. If you request a cancellation before your first installment charge, you will not be charged for anything further. All cancellation requests whether by email or by phone should receive a cancellation number and an email stating your order has been cancelled. You must keep this cancellation number or email for your records to confirm the order has been cancelled.