Trutech Mp3 Player / Defective product!

My son has had the MP3 for not even 2 months. He told me that he pressed the on button and goes on but none of the songs show up. When he plugs it into the computer it doesn't show the file that all the songs are in. I didn't keep the receipt because I didn't think that it would be this bad. I am very mad and so is my son.

Comments

• Br
      6th of Mar, 2007

I bought my son a Trutech MP3 player and I down loaded music and it was fine for the one day. However, the next day he tried to listen to the songs it wouldn't let him. We tried everything and the songs are there but won't play. The square symbol that stands for stop won't switch to play and instead it will say no authority. If we are missing some kind of info as to how to fix this, let me know, thanks.

• Er
      2nd of Apr, 2007

I bought my daughter a TruTech, Model#T512-M, Mp3 player, & loaded her music on it. It worked for two (2) days & now nothing, (blank screen, no music, nothing). But when I connect it to my computer, it shows the memory used, & will list the memory available, but nothing else. I'm unable to find the receipt, & when I went into the store, I was told it's been pulled from stock.

• Ri
      8th of May, 2007
    Trutech Mp3 Player - This device was a waste of money

Will only down load a few songs and then says it lock that the mp3 player is protected tried downloading files and same thing. This device was a waste of money

• Da
      14th of May, 2007

I get the "player is protected" error when I try to load mp3's but have accidentally left the "hold" button on. Switch the "hold" button to "off" and it might work.

19th of May, 2007

I bought one of these on my 16 th birthday which was 7months ago and it finally died. It won't hold any more then 6 songs now and the screen is glitchy. I honestly would have thought TRUTECH would make something better then this. Oh well, guess I'll go buy a 150$ Sandisk which can play videos and music.

• Th
      22nd of Oct, 2007

I bought it, tried to load music on to it and it said error cant load music.

• Pa
      30th of Oct, 2007

Oh, this is very scary. I'm from Brazil and a friend had bought to me the mp3. The computer doesn't recognize the mp3 already, and for me $30 dollars is a lot of money here in Brazil... I just hope this problem to be temporary... If anyone knows how can I resolve this problem, please help... Thank you.

• Ju
      22nd of Nov, 2007

I bought your mp3 player no more than 1 month ago and now it wont load music onto it no more it sucks its basically a worthless piece of crap so i want a refund or at least an exchange thats alot of money to spend on something that does not work. I expect to get an email or something to fix this problem, this is ridiculous.

• Lo
      23rd of Nov, 2007

I bought my son a Trutech MP3 player model #SMP-1GBL for his13th birthday. However, we are totally unable to erase music from it. I cannot find a website for help either. I have other things to do with my time than sit on the phone having someone not be able to help me. I will never buy anything else with this product name.

• Ra
      5th of Dec, 2007

I hope who ever makes this piece of ### is the next country we declare war on! This thing worked the first day then it deleted all the music.Our gov. is so worried about the drug problem here when are they going to do something about this.trutech sucks balls.Im pissed that 30 bucks has caused so much grief.So the bottom line is dont buy this ### from target or anyother trutech brand.

• Pe
      16th of Dec, 2007
    Trutech Mp3 Player - Cannot load music files!
    Trutech
    Chalfont
    Pennsylvania
    www.trutechsys.com

We purchased a Trutech Model T-1000M from Target and cannot load music files to it. there are no instructions or drivers available for XP users. Totally ridiculous wait times when trying to contact the company. We will be returning this "garbage" to the retailer!

• Ha
      25th of Dec, 2007

I just got a trutech MP3 from my grandma and it doesnt not work and it is a JUCK... So my suggestion is to never buy this JUNK ever!!

• Ha
      25th of Dec, 2007

Im very bumed about this peice of JUNK its not even funny, ive been wanting something like this for a long time, and when i finally get it. IT DOESNT WORK!! Dont ever buy this Product-
    Trutech- SMP-1GBL. Im telling you DONT do it.

• Br
      5th of Jan, 2008

i brought a mpe player from this company as well and it doesnt work.its not letting me put any music on here.the computer told me that it dont recognize this device and try agin. i had this way too long and i tried it on every computer every computer is tellin me the same. dont buy mp3 players from trutech not just mp3 players but any electronics.

6th of Jan, 2008

Wow, I'm really mad right now. My parents bought this mp3player for me for my morning jogs and I was pretty happy...I uploaded about 98 songs on it, went well..now i'm trying to delete some of these songs and it keeps saying the device either stopped working or disconnected when i do. when I try to upload songs it says the same thing. this piece of crap. i'm really pissed right now.

• Gr
      6th of Jan, 2008

I bought one for my wife. When I put the battery in it got really hot and melted slightly. Of course it doesn't work. Thank the Chinese for this. I think it's about time we stopped importing junk from them.

• Ke
      8th of Jan, 2008

### THIS PIECE OF ###
    i hope the ### at trutech get sued
    and target i didnt even plan to buy this
    i just wanted to read the back and the dude it took it out of the case pay for it her eor up fornt? im like i just wana see it...sir you gotta buy it.. WTF any store that carries it
    need to take it off their shelfs
    TRUTECH sucks ###.
    Right idea.. good price Needs better hardware.
    so alll in all
    its a piece of ###..
    DO NOT BUY THIS

12th of Feb, 2008

I recently bought a truetech 1gb mp3 player for 12.99 at a goodwill store and it was brand new and i couldnt download anything.

• Ro
      21st of Feb, 2008

My trutech player has recorded the songs, but they won't play! I think they have been stopped. There's a small bold square on the side of the screen, andit looks like the "stop" icon on cd players and things. HELP!!!

27th of Feb, 2008

I was given an TRu Tech MP3 player and it has been nothing but trouble. In fact useless would be a better way to describe it. A nightmare to download music and the final thing is that when switched on it displays some message about flash error and needing formatting. No idea how to do this. But cannot switch the thing off except by removing battery! If anybody from Tru Tech reasd this, stop making MP3 players and do everybody a favour.