Trump UniversityFraud and Financial Damage

1 Review updated:

I second all comments made in the November posting. I maxed out my cards to pay for the Elite Gold Package, and my credit score plummeted from 719 to 633. And, the courses are total "fluff". I actually counted the instructional hours at the last 3-day "retreat" I took on commercial real estate. There were exactly 5.5 hours of "training", with the rest of the time spent on breaks (where there were no refreshments other than tap water with ice), starting late, upselling the "CD" recording of that seminar I was sitting in (but not allowed to record) and my favorite, the seminar leader selling his own books and programs. It was really all too much.

I'm also a Realtor, and 2 days later I took a 1-day class given by another realtor, a real expert in commercial real estate. And I learned more in that 7.5 hours than I did the entire 3 days at the Trump seminar. I paid less than $500 for that course. The Trump course was $5, 000.

I've contacted Trump University and they say they are not going to refund a penny. Well, anyone who wants to join in a lawsuit, I'd like to see this kind of fraud stopped. The Donald has enough money, don't you think?

Comments

Jul 17, 2009

Like most of you, I signed up for the Trump University 3 day retreat, but was not able to attend the class because of a family emergency. I have been trying to get my refund going on three months. Each time I call, they keep giving me the run around about my refund. I don’t know what else to do. Filing a complaint to the BBB is not going to get my money back, because I've already tried that. Seeking legal action would end up costing me more than the $1495 I paid for the class. I can not turn my back and do nothing, that is a lot of money for me. It may be pocket change for Donald. If anyone have any suggestion please email me at [protected]@msn.com.

• Ak
      Nov 12, 2009

I agree with all your comments 100%. I too have taken the Trump Course for $35K and its a total Flop.
    I am all for class action Law suite.

• Le
      Apr 20, 2010

I agree with the fact of having a law suite against Trump University. I have had a similar experience with Trump University on some courses. Both courses were of poor quality and didn't work. I still haven't been able see one course due to it not working.

• Tr
      Apr 30, 2010

Trump University Class Action Lawsuit Filed!

A nationwide Trump University (40 Wall Street, New York, NY) consumer fraud class action lawsuit has been filed!

To be a part of the Trump University class action lawsuit, Get involved in the case, OR Provide information about your experience

CONTACT the class action law firm handling the case:

Zeldes & Haeggquist, LLP

[protected]
    [protected]@zhlaw.com

www.zhlaw.com

Keywords: Trump University Scam, Trump University Review, Trump University Complaint