True.com / Stealing money and spamming email!

True.com buyer beware these people will steal your money and fill your email with fake spam. Cancel after trial? If you click on there spam they will reinstate your canceled trial account and hope you don't see the 49.99 charge on your credit card. If not they will bill you every month till you catch it. A refund? Don't make me laugh-you lose. This web site needs to be shut down. PLEASE DON"T USE THIS SERVICE THESE PEOPLE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH ABOUT IT. THEY ARE SCAMMERS OF A THE LOWEST KIND. GOOGLE TRUE.COM RIPOFF.

Comments

• Ri
      24th of Mar, 2007

True.com STOLE MY MONEY! True.com debited my account with out my knowledge after I cancelled the service. True.com is a scam. Do not use this service or you will regret it. True.com caused an overdraft in my account and caused me overdraft fees over $300.00. They caused me a serious setback. Do not use this service or one day you will be sorry.

19th of Jul, 2009

I have not given my Credit Card but I put my profile up to check out the site. I loved it at first w/ all the response and really cute and sussesful guys...To good to be true? YES...I received computer generated messages and winks...2 of my guys were in Nigeria on buisness????? Also they have sent out my profile w/ a bogus message and then some poor guy that I am not interested in gets in touch w/ me thinking I am interested. It is heart breaking thinking you found someone you want to communicate and meet just to find out he has no idea you exist. Sad...