True.com / Stealing money and spamming email!
True.com buyer beware these people will steal your money and fill your email with fake spam. Cancel after trial? If you click on there spam they will reinstate your canceled trial account and hope you don't see the 49.99 charge on your credit card. If not they will bill you every month till you catch it. A refund? Don't make me laugh-you lose. This web site needs to be shut down. PLEASE DON"T USE THIS SERVICE THESE PEOPLE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND LAUGH ABOUT IT. THEY ARE SCAMMERS OF A THE LOWEST KIND. GOOGLE TRUE.COM RIPOFF.
More True.com Complaints & Reviews
- True.com - They are far more dangerous than any telemarketer! 
- True.com - Deceptive Practices & Poor Customer Service 
- True.com - Unauthorized charges 
- True.com - RICO Claims 
- True.com - False billing after cancellation 
- True.com - Phony site 
- True.com - Bad service
- True.com - Deceptive Trade Practices