Trs Recovery Services Inc / illegally collecting unowed debts?
On 3 / 10 / 13 i received a letter with ref#[protected] saying i owed $119. 76 ($94. 76 for a stop payment to amazon and $25. 00 nsf fee) . I don't dispute that i did originally owe this, as a matter of fact i paid it (Proof attached) with a bill pay check on 2 / 28 / 13 ref#1050280 from cole bank (My bank account) for $119. 76, then i got more letters. I faxed proof of payments (Also attached) and information that it was paid yet you sent me a notice in march again saying i owe it. Now i'm filing a mn atty general complaint against trs recovery services for trying to collect unowed debts.
More Trs Recovery Services Inc Complaints & Reviews
- TRS Recovery Services - beware, trs is a rip off! 
- TRS Recovery Services - horrible experience 
- TRS Recovery Services - fraud 
- TRS Recovery Services - wal-mart check
- TRS Recovery Services - untrue claim that I owe them money 
- TRS Recovery Services - fraud and bills! 
- TRS - collecting on forged check - criminal convicted 
- TRS Recovery Services - customer service person carolyn 
- Telecheck TRS Recovery Service - Fees
- TRS Recovery Services, Inc. - stop payment collection