TriClear / Message from TriClear customer service!

This is a message from TriClear Customer Service. We are posting this message to make sure that anybody reading this knows how to contact our Customer Service department with any problems or questions. Here at TriClear, we are dedicated to our customers, and we take Customer Service very seriously. Please contact us via phone at [protected], via email at support@triclear.com or via the web at www.triclear.com. Representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:30pm PST, and Saturday from 7:00am to 3:30pm PST.

TriClear Customer Service

N  5th of Feb, 2007 by
Using credit card with0ut permission. I have two charges of 69.95 each were charged to my account.
D  7th of Feb, 2007 by

This is a message from Onlingo Customer Service. Onlingo is the leader in interactive language learning products.

Here at Onlingo, we are dedicated to our customers, and we take Customer Service very seriously. Please contact us via phone at 800-949-6880, via email at support@onlingo.com or via the web at www.onlingo.com. Representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:30pm PST, and Saturday from 7:00am to 3:30pm PST.

Onlingo Customer Service
N  22nd of Feb, 2007 by
Charged my credit card for 69.95 without permission and cannot find a way to contact them!!!
A  26th of Feb, 2007 by
Triclear is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I needed to return the product because it was not good at all. I got the address to return it to, sent it back, and it came back to me. It was not able to be delivered.

They are making me send it to them AGAIN, so I have to waste even more money on shipping, even though it was their fault it came back to me in the first place. I already contacted my credit card company to let them know about this company. They told me that they would charge my card for the product, even though it was deemed undeliverable at the address they gave me to send it to.

This company is horrible, and they will do anything to get your money. I highly suggest NOT doing business with them.
D  1st of Mar, 2007 by
I found the company to be great! if you read the terms and conditions and cancel within your trial period you only pay 6.95 and you get to keep the first round of disks! I am learning simple Spanish with my kids and its great! I recommend this product to anyone trying to get a free product online!
A  1st of Mar, 2007 by
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROGRAM AND THIS COMPANY. They will make unauthorized charges to your credit card, refuse to cancel your membership, and refuse to refund your items! My credit card company recommended trying to deal directly with the merchant in an attempt to get a refund from Onlingo, but the person I spoke to "Agent 109" refused to give me any information, would not connect me to her supervisor and refused to cancel my account. I had to cancel my credit card and file a fraud complaint all because of this terrible company. If you google Trojans and Onlingo, or virus and Onlingo, you will see for yourself that many PC adblockers/virus software blocks Onlingo unsolicited pop-ups and advertisements. They have also been linked to many shady surveys. I would never trust a company that generates revenue in such a way, or has such a horrible customer service Dept. If you See the Onlingo logo, or an Onlingo pop up CLOSE IT!! Immediately scan your computer. Better safe than sorry. It happened to me, so if you let it happen to you, then you are just stubborn.
A  12th of Mar, 2007 by
Onlingo charged my account for $69.95 ... they only offered to cancel my account which I did ... but did not even consider refunding the money back ... I thought it was a little strange for a company trying to help with learning Spanish to give a "10 DAY TRIAL" !!! ... How could anyone use this product for 10 DAYS and then decide on whether or not it is useful or not ... TERRIBLE COMPANY ... WILL NOT SUGGEST THEM TO ANY OF MY FAMILY OR MILITARY CO-WORKERS ...

I could've used that money for a tank of gas ... almost 2 ... hope Onlingo puts the money to good use ...
A  21st of Mar, 2007 by
Received product by mail. Never ordered it. Didn't know where it came from or why, if i needed to return it or how. No paperwork is enclosed. No mention of trial period, how to cancel etc. There was a charge on my husband's credit card. I called the number to ask questions the woman "Meridth" was very rude. Said she had an e-mail address of nguyendhung_2003@yahoo.com. I have no idea who this is. Now I have to return the package and pay a restocking fee. Something i never needed, wanted or ordered. Unbelievable!
N  16th of Apr, 2007 by

TriClear - Unauthorized charges / cancellation problems

I had registered to TriClear sponsor site and received some package last month for $4. But now the bank statement shows that you have some more charges approx $69.00. The transaction is shown as Triclear 800 294 7260.

People beware!!!

Suchitra Joshi.
N  24th of Apr, 2007 by
I just called this ph# given on the website 800-494-7260 and a recording comes on and says they are closed
at this time my time calling is 9:30am in California so i know they are not closed according to the hours posted for customer service?

Sounds weird if you ask me. I just want some simple questions answered by a live .person
N  26th of Apr, 2007 by

TriClear - Read the terms and conditions!

Wow. I am glad I double checked the terms and conditions for the free trial of TriClear. When you choose to cancel your membership you have to send back the unused portion. What kind of company does this??? It's ridiculous...
A  29th of Apr, 2007 by
Onlingo.com took $75.00 out of my account this Saturday. I just found out today (Sunday). I don't know what it is for nor did I authorize it. I will be contacting my bank Monday morning to file a complaint and have this reversed. Someone from onlingo.com better contact me immediately regarding this matter. If there are others like me, contact me at eignat@hotmail. com. I would like to know how many people have had this same problem. If there is enough people, I will contact all of you to help file a class action suit.
N  30th of Apr, 2007 by

TriClear - Total rip off!

I was on a website when this advertisement popped up for TriClear. It said that it only cost $1.00 and $5.95 for shipping and handling. So I figured for $6.95 let me try it. It also said if I didn't like it I could send it back and get my $1.00 back. I received it, tried it and did not work. It made me break out even more. So I figured oh well $6.95 gone. Then about a month and half went by and I received another order. So I checked my credit card and was shocked to see that not only did they charge me for this new shipment that I was not aware that I was going to receive but they charged me for the first order I got because I had been tricked into a scription. I did not read the terms and conditions which I thought was only for the payment and refunds not for anything else. Now they won't refund me all of my money back. Because it is passed the 30 days and they sent me another one after it and I have been dealing with them forever and another 30 days had passed and so now they will only give me my money for the third box they sent after I canceled minus $9.95 for restocking fee.

A  30th of Apr, 2007 by
Tri-Clear is a fraud. They deducted $69.95 from my visa bank card with out my consent. They will not credit my account back. I will never order anything on the internet because of this company!
A  1st of May, 2007 by
I received a "treatment" for acne on a trial basis. I requested that my account be canceled. I was unable to resolve this online as I received a error message that they could not find my account. I then called via the 1-800 number provided and requested that my account be canceled. The gentleman could barely speak English and could not understand my request.

The company then sent another shipment of acne treatment (approximately 6 oz of product for a whopping price of $76.90).

On their website there are options to cancel an account however, after repeated tries to access my account without success and the inability to communicate via the 1-800 number I am at loss as to how to even contact the company. There isn't even an invoice in the shipment. I can't even find out my account number.

I find it extremely strange that no one can find my account when I wish to return the shipment and cancel my account however they seem to have no problem finding my address to ship their product AND charge my bank account.

I have lodged a complaint with the BBB and am looking for other avenues to persue to resolve this mess.
N  1st of May, 2007 by
And when you call you get a person who can't understand English and doesn't understand that you want to return their product (which made me break out worse then I was before using it).

When you try to cancel via online at their site you get messages that they can't find your account although they sure don't have any problem finding your credit card account.
N  2nd of May, 2007 by
What? Is this company trying to change it's name now?

I urge you to contact the Better Business Bureau of California http://www.oakland.bbb.org/index.html and file an online claim. It's the only way I know of to get the government to look into this companies business practices.

The phone number for TriClear customer service (it took 10 minutes for them to answer the phone) is: 1 (800) 494-7260
It is impossible to get through via their website. Their hours are 6 am to 5:30 pm Mon through Fri 7 am to 3:30 pm Sat.

Tell you want to cancel your account and send the shipment back. They will charge you $9.95 for restocking and if the package is opened they charge you $19.95 for restocking which is outrageous and then they will give you a partial refund.
They will send you an email with the address to return the product which has an RMA number which must be placed on the box.

The address for a return is:
PO Box 1699
Suisun City, CA

People are going to have to write the Better Business Bureau in order to have the government know what kind of, what in my opinion, shoddy business practices.
N  2nd of May, 2007 by
This company also operates as:

NAME: Syndero, LLC.

ADDRESS: PO Box 1566
Suisun City, CA 94585-4566

PHONE: 800 949-6880

FAX: 707 864-4196

Website: www.onlingo.com
A  8th of May, 2007 by
I just got billed $75 which I did not authorize. I thought I signed up for a sample. No where was I informed that this was a purchase. I dont have any paperwork. I have turned them into my bank as a purchase fraud. I did not know I was supposed to send the product back in a certain amount of time.
A  10th of May, 2007 by
Wow, I wish that I had found this site before I tried their product. 1st of all it doesn't work at all and it is a complete scam. They don't make the terms and conditions link easy to find when you are on the site when you sign up for their so called free trial. I looked for one because I never buy anything off the internet without reading what it is about 1st. Then they only give you two weeks before you have to call and cancel your account and it takes about 1 of those weeks for the product to get to you in the first place so you don't even have time for you to find out if its going to work or not before they are already charging your account for $69.95. Then when I called to find out what was going on they were extremely rude to me and said that I was interrupting them when they wouldn't even give me the chance to talk. They said that there was nothing they could do that the terms were clearly stated. They say that even if I send the product back that it has been opened and I have to pay the postal service to send it back my self and they will only refund part of it. So either way I am out over $36.00 for a product that doesn't even work in the first place.