ToyGlobe.com / poor customer service, refused refund!
I purchased two toys for my son from ToyGlobe.com, a total value of $27.90. I waited and waited for delivery and finally receive a certified mail delivery notice in the mail indicating that I would need to sign for the item at my local post office, which is 2 hours away from where I am located during business hours.
This wouldn't work for me, so I called toyglobe's "customer service" line and spoke with Tony, the owner. Tony indicated that that he felt compelled to send all items to purchasers certified because of reports of items not being delivered (not to me, in general) when in fact they were received by the purchaser. (I am sorry but isn't that just the cost of doing business sometimes, and isn't that written off at the end of the year OR trackable through the post office). I explained to him that (1) this was not mentioned on his web site and would have influenced my decision to purchase from him, and (2) It is logistically impossible for me to pick the item up from the post office.
He became immediately argumentative. I asked him to resend it regular mail. He refused. I told him the item would be sent back to him. He heatedly told me that he was going to charge me the $10! for delivery and "insurance". (My first bad, I should never have paid that much, but it was a toy my child really wanted... you know the drill). I told him that if he insisted on charging me the $10 shipping/insurance I would contest the charge with my credit card company. He became incensed and told me I would be paying. I actually think he came close to threatening me.
Bottom line, sleazy company, incomplete info on their web site and HORRIBLE customer service.
More ToyGlobe.com Complaints & Reviews
- ToyGlobe.com - scam and cheating 
- ToyGlobe.com - extremely poor customer service/ delayed delivery 
- ToyGlobe.com - non delivery goods & credit card fraud 
- ToyGlobe.com - merchandise not delivered
- ToyGlobe.com - did not get my order and card was charged 
- ToyGlobe.com - refund not given as I was told 
- ToyGlobe.com - toyglobe.com
- ToyGlobe.com - no merchandise recieved 
- ToyGlobe.com - not received merchandise 
- ToyGlobe.com - fraud and cheating