Toulson Skip Hire / Do Not Use This Company

Toulson Skip Hire
The Gables Offices
Barnard Castle
Phone: 01833640492 - 07733322570
Do not use this company. There are plenty more reputable companies in the area to use. I used to work for this company and they stole over £800 from me for services that I had already provided. I have just been fobbed off and lied to constantly for 3 Months now and now they refuse to speak to me. They are scam artists and should not be trusted with anything at all. Do not make the same mistake that I did. Avoid at all costs people!!

D  9th of Jun, 2015 by
I Have been dealing with Toulson Skip Hire for a very long time with no problems. If your problem is just, take legal action or is there something you are not telling us. This is no way for a reputable business to conduct its self.
N  10th of Jun, 2015 by
After being brought to my knees financially by a cyber attack from ISIS, then certain clients doing unjust chargebacks, I am trying to avoid any further expense, and under the advice of my solicitor I am giving plenty of time for this to be settled before court action. This is also what any small fast track claims court look for. John Toulson did not want this to happen and is clearly annoyed and frustrated that it has. I am almost certain that you are a family member of his and I am absolutely speachless by your handling of this. I have worked and provided a great services to Toulson Skip Hire for a couple of years now. All I want is what I am owed, for work that has been done. I will not speak to anyone else regarding this now. I have sent a final offer email before further action is taken. I'm absolutely gob smacked by the family's arrogance and cockiness when you are very much in the wrong and have just ripped off a small Business that has bent over backwards for you and always delivered way more than is expected. Disgusting. This could all be cleared up within minutes, but I may now just sell on the domain names.
N  10th of Jun, 2015 by
Comments and complaints like this and many others can easily be avoided or removed and would be as soon as I received some of MY money.