Tim Horton's / oatmeal raisin cookies

1 370 Kent St. WestLindsay, Ontario, Canada

January 06th. 2016 To Whom It May Concern; With respect. I have been a customer of Tim Horton's for more than forty years here in Lindsay, Ontario and for the most part the products and service in all the Lindsay franchises have been very good. Every morning, at about 5:45 am, my wife buys me a small coffee and one Oatmeal Raisin cookie from the Tim Horton's in the Whitney Town Center Mall on Kent St. West in Lindsay. For a very long time the cookies were great. They were fresh, and the service was terrific. However, over this last one or two months, the service has been terrible. Very slow in fact and she has to be at work by 5:am and there's barely anyone in the store so I don't know what the problem is. Anyway, my complaint is with the cookies. More times than not, the cookies are absolutely awful. They are hard as a rock and stale as can be. They used to be a really nice pliable cookie that would almost melt in your mouth but this past month or so they've been just awful. If this is the way the cookies are going to be after such an excellent product can be achieved, then I don't think I want anymore of these once terrific Oatmeal Raisin cookies. I would rather go to McDonalds for my coffee and morning snack. I sincerely hope that you can do something for me about this, as I would rather stay as a customer of Tim Horton's as I have all these many years. Perhaps some vouchers for the numerous cookies I've thrown out this past couple of months. I'm sorry I have no receipts, but I can assure you that I've tossed at least 20 to 30 cookies over the past two months or so. I'm nearly 70 years of age and stale cookies aren't easy to eat. I doubt that a photograph of a stale cookie would prove anything to you at all so I guess I'm at your mercy here and possibly out $30. or so. Here's a couple of photos of this morning's purchase. I suppose you could check with the store as they know my wife there because she works as a supervisor (12 years now) at the A&W across the street. They know her from her uniform in the morning. Thank you very much for your time. Bud Melless 10 Wilson Avenue Lindsay, Ontario K9V 5R9

Tim Horton's