Thrive Learning Institute / Did not get the &Professional& help they promised

Thrive Learning Institute/Platinum Training Soluti
I am very disgusted with Thrive Learning. I did everything faithfully for the first 3 weeks. There were problems with the videos, which I had to bring t0 their attention. When I asked a question, even though there were 4 people on my so-called team, their answers were far from professional. There was a time I asked 3 different questions and when they responded, after a day and a half, she said I received all of your questions, but I am only answering one of them. There were always problems with videos. After spending 4000.00 dollars, my feeling was this so-called professional help wasn't worth 40 cents. Then when I talked to Mr. Zach Bradshaw, he was an all out a**hole. What a joke!!!

A  8th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Everything they told me I could have very easily just Googled and found the answers. They keep stressing Key Words! Yet do nothing to help and after 2 months of them saying do this and do that I said the heck with it! I worked very hard coming up with information and honestly I think they take our GOOD ideas and run with them! Don't share any info with them unless you truly think they will help you.

For me on a scale of 1-10 10 being the best I give them a 2 and want a refund! Bruce Gott the person that introduced me to this is a big scammer and has nver returned my calls or emails..Jerk!
A  16th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Thrive Learning Institute is a scam because they can't deliver what they promise. They are oversold by sales floors (call centers) that you can actually make your money back in three months.

But Thrive only gives you 4 hours of coaching, plus access to a library of videos which you pick and choose form. No way are you going to make any amount of income with that little training.

However, Thrive only gets about 10% of that money you spent. If you want a refund, you'll have to get it back from that sales floor (Internet Income Solutions or Summit, maybe some others - or other names.)

Here's how to go about it:

1) Contact your bank and get them to send you a fraud form. Fill this out and then get them to do a charge-back on the account. US law says you have 60 days. But if they didn't tell you about the refund (Thrive doesn't have any refund policy on its site - an FTC violation) - then you have 90 days from Utah itself.

2) File complaints with FTC, FBI, Utah A/G, and the Utah Division of Consumer Protection. (http://www.consumerprotection.utah.gov/). Be persistent. If you stick with it - and it can take months - this will do the trick - best line I've been able to find right now.

These scammers hate charge-backs because if they get too many, the credit card company can cancel their credit line.

And Utah has to be complained to so that they know that this scene needs correction. And will end up doping something about it.

There's more information at http://stop-telemarketers.midwestjournalpress.com
D  20th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
heres the thing about all these complaints its not the oppertuinty its the people working it. heres the proof. mr. Pauley brought me aboard and now im makin about 4500 a month with my online biz so maybe all you people who say it doesnt work need to ask your self am i really working it or am i just b**ching because im to afraid to be successful. once again thank you mr pauley
N  20th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

Where's your proof? Got a website? How about posting a invoice proving what you made from it? (Just blur out the contact details...

But if you are just b**ching about people complaining about poor service, where's your assistance in helping them get a coach who will get them what they need?

Plenty of Thrive shills out there to say "how great" these fulfillment centers are - only problem, they never actually back up what they say.

Thousands of people are scammed every year by Thrive Learning Institute and others.

Very, very, very few people actually ever get their money back.

Show us the money - prove that you've made it work. Otherwise, put up or...
A  20th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
You tell him, Ben. I don't know, but I have read more negative than positive about Thrive. You have my vote!!!
N  20th of May, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Here's a new expose' just published about the Utah Internet Scam Family - loaded with the inside scoop about how they operate and what you can do to get you refund. Also, tons of links to report your scam to - and - media links so you can share your story,

Time to put these guys out of business...

A  13th of Jul, 2009 by
I would like everyone to know that I have just received a full refund of the money I initially invested. I did what was recommended and I do believe that's how it happened. It took about 7 months altogether but it worked!! So please, don't give up. In my opinion, it was more Thrive than the company who sold me the contract. Thrive should be ashamed of themselves. Good Luck to all!!!