Things Remembered / Customer Service
I went to Things Remembered to purchase a baptism present for my neice. I have two complaints from this first (and last) experience at Things Remembered. The employees were rude not only to each other, but to customers as well. This made for an unpleasant visit.
When I picked up my item, I noticed that they mispelled the name on my engraving and when asked to correct it, they appeared bothered to have to correct it.
When I returned to pick it up the second time (an hour later), they told me they had engraved another one of the same waterglobe with my neice's name on it for someone else. I was furious that they would not have told that person that someone else had already purchased the same item for the same person. Although I don't expect the employees to remember every order they take, I do think they should double check that they don't engrave the same exact item with the same person's name and same phrase on it. I feel that the employees should have told the other person buying the same item that it had already been purchased by someone else. It feels like a scam to make the store more money. To make this experience worse, I could not exchange the item for my money back, only for another item in the store. After the disappointment, the last thing I wanted to do was pick out another item, when I had picked it out FIRST in the FIRST place. Now my neice will have two of the same item, and most likely mine will be returned and money will be wasted. In these hard economic times, this makes me even more furious.
More Things Remembered Complaints & Reviews
- Things Remembered - Rewards Program 
- Things Remembered - Unprofessional, Rude Staff & Management 
- Things Remembered - Rude Employees 
- Things Remembered - Bad customer service 
- Things Remembered - Wrong Monogram and they don't care
- ThingsRemembered.com, Las Vegas, Meadows Mall - where's my refund? 
- Things Remembered - personalized business card holder 
- Things Remembered - Worst customer service on earth
- Things Remembered - disappointing customer service
- Things Remembered - tumbler I had engraved