The Choyce Law Firm / The Choyce Law Firm

1 Fairfield, CA, United States Review updated:

The Choyce law firm is the way to go if you are looking to get robbed.

The Choyce Law Firm is the firm for robbery

they remind me of Billy the kid or Jesse James

The Choyce Law Firm

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2014

Great article, I'm looking for a reliable law firm. I have been having trouble and I need a reliable firm to help.
    John Bond | http://www.bedorelaw.com/DUI-Traffic-Offenses/DUI.shtml

• Ka
      23rd of Jan, 2014

I applied for a credit card with Horizon Gold. I received it only to find out that it was not a credit card but a card they issued for online shopping! They also took money off of my credit card for the fee for getting the card. I can't recall right now how much that fee was but I can look it up. I can't even get into the "store" using the customer ID # they issued me. You would think I would know better to fall for this scam since it's not the first time I got taken. Several years ago I applied for a personal loan online. I entered my bank's route #, etc. The next thing I knew these scammers had taken over $700 out of my bank account without my knowledge! Washington Mutual would not take responsibility for the illegal withdrawals and they harassed me for months with law suits, imprisonment, etc. because I didn't have the money to repay my overdraft fees that I feel THEY allowed to happen! I am disabled and on a fixed income.