THAISTEROID.COM / SCAMMERS

1 Scotland, Lothian, United Kingdom Review updated:

Yep i am one of those Idiots who has just lost £365.00 to this Muppet.
Got my self ropped in and was desperate to just find someone to trust, cannot beleive the amount of scamming Low Life out there and this guy's a Cracker.
Automated response at first with= Hi,

Thanks for your enquiry,

payment can be made into the following UK Bank,

David Langley
Lloyds TSB,
S.C. 30-98-67,
Acct [protected].

This is the Nice chap below though as i have found other people who cant wait to meet up with him.
TERRY J STEPHENS 25 CHATSWORTH ROAD SO50 4PE EASTLEIGH UK

He even went to the expense of setting up a consignment for me to track.

-----Original Message-----
From: thai steroid <thaisteroid@gmail.com>
To: gbrandon@talktalk.net
Sent: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 14:48
Subject: Re: UK Payment Details Re: Orders

ok gary,

sorry about the delay,

will look into it and let you know,

dave

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 5:56 PM, <gbrandon@talktalk.net> wrote:

Hi Dave,

You cannot track any International consignments through the Royal Mail and nothing is waiting at my local Post Office to collect.

Can you please look into this as it should have got here by now as the Package was Dispatched on July 6, 16 Jul now and as you can see the Package still shows as being at Bang Lamung?

Thanks

Gary

Search Result : RE381843237TH

DATETIME Scan Location Description
July 6, 2009
12:46:47 BANG LAMUNG Items Into Container
July 6, 2009
12:47:12 BANG LAMUNG Dispatch

It would be great to spread the word if you could?

Thanks

Gary

More THAISTEROID.COM Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      26th of Aug, 2009

Hi Gary,

Your not alonr www.thaisteroid.com scammed me and 2 mates very recently, I think a growing number of people are going to pay him a visit.

Everyone beware Terry J Stephens of www.thaisteroid.com is a scammer.

He has been busy posting a good rep on forums a new aliase is John Smith he uses.

3rd of Oct, 2009

Yep me too, I just got ripped off by http://www.thaisteroid.com

Avoid at allcost Scammer alert

• Fu
      22nd of Nov, 2009

that guy is a mother ###er, david langley wtf! i mite get on a bus to eastleigh if im unable to get the money bac thru da bank or courts! his face will help make use of my fists, dey havn had much to punch lately! it seems most of the websites r fucin fake apart from 1 which is legit amazingly although its quite expensive its www.buysteroidsuk.com dose guys do actually snd u proper ###

• Hu
      27th of Nov, 2009

like a fool i just put 100 pound in this guys account calling himself david langley LLoyds TSB.Im livid to say the lest anybody know anything about this guy at all? That money was my wifes hard earned wages!anybody know why this sites still up and running.www.thaisteroids

• Dr
      1st of Dec, 2009

for 100% genuine service goto http://www.RoidSupply.com they have live chat sometimes available if you have any questions

• Si
      29th of Dec, 2009

Listen Guys!

Thanks very much for replying and letting other people know that Thaisteroid.com is the biggest scammer out.

Please post on any Forum or Website you can and end this Lowlife ###'s scamming ways?

Hi Dave from THAISTEROID.COM!

Or is it -Steve - Terry - John from THAISTEROID.COM would you like to reply to any one of the complaints that have been made against your company, still waiting on mine and you have had many an opportunity to do it????

We await your Honest and Trusted response!?

Sid

• Ha
      31st of Dec, 2009

My mate and I also got ripped off of approx £370 about 7 months ago. I'm wondering if there is anything you can do to get your money refunded? or to shut these low-lifes down?

20th of Feb, 2010

http://www.thaisteroid.com/ just got scammed by this ### avoid!

• El
      12th of Mar, 2010

On 3/11/10, Phillip Hodgkinson wrote:

Hi i have been riped of for £60 by Philip Hodqkinson email address above belong to him and he did send me bank account detail in Uk (which i am going to display below) to transfer money which i did by online banking but nothing happened. I did email this guy asking where is my money he said i have been rood and trying to black mail him scamer!! be aware do not buy anything from (buysteroidscheap) SCAM!!!

BANK DETAILS.
    ABBEY NATIONAL BANK
    ACCOUNT NUMBER. 4244 7171
    SORT CODE. 09-01-27
    P.S ACCOUNT NAME ALAN GREAVES

• On
      25th of Mar, 2010

I have ordered from thaisteroid.com and received my package, definately not a scam, i sent money to Arthur Todd, Barclays, Glasgow. Don't understand all the scammer reports.

27th of Mar, 2010

I ordered off thaisteroid.com and got my package yesterday, they are not a scam, just a bit slow.

12th of Apr, 2010

A bit slow you idiot ! Or should I say David Langley scamming ###

Google Thaisteriod he's one of the biggest scammers around but bigs himself up on forums etc...

13th of Apr, 2010

Wish I'd seen this thread 4 weeks ago !

I as many before me have been Scammed by www.thaisteriod.com

A friend of mine has a few nasty contacts in London who will be paying this guy a visit.

14th of Apr, 2010

O'dear I think i'm one of his latest victims !

Order placed a week ago and no response after 12 emails!

But my money has gone...

• Li
      27th of Apr, 2010

I just emailed this company for a test sample, then found this complaints board. I got the same automated response as everyone else.

Hi, Thanks for your enquiry,
    payment can be made into the following UK Bank,
    David Langley
    Lloyds TSB,
    S.C. 30-98-67,
    Acct 07318139

I have a very reliable source who i'm gonna stick with. I was wowed in with the large selection he offered but glad I found this information before spending any money.

You guys who have been burnt I feel for you's cause I'v been there a few times.
    Just one of those things that come with this sort of territory unfortunately.

2nd of May, 2010

FFS!!! I just lost £100 on ordering Dianabol, Nolvadex & Clomid!!! ###ING ###!!! I emailed him 4 times and got replys like thanks (name) your order will be dispatched tomorrow. Messaged him again and he sent the one you all get:
    Hi,

please pay into this uk account

David Langley etc...

MUTHER###ER!!!

2nd of May, 2010

WWW.THAISTEROIDS.COM that website should be hacked and ripped a ###ing apart!!!

• Jj
      18th of May, 2010

I agree don't use thaisteroids.com scammers, you should use juicinjoe.com

• Cr
      16th of Jun, 2010

Well...I just got scammed too!!! I feel like an idiot. I just lost $320 USD. I western unioned the money to a guy named David Langley. Once they recieved the money, I never heard from them again. They never ansewed my e-mails either. Can anyone out there confirm a address for this company so I can pay them a visit? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• Xt
      6th of Jul, 2010

yep am another div who s lost 165quid to this low life i travel all over the uk so if anyone has a way of tracking this guy what ever he is called i would like to know asap cause i will defo be going through his front door and taking a roid rage out on him lol thanks guys