Terry Brejla / Terry Brejla - Warning!

Mr. Terry Brejla of San Francisco, CA is a liar and manipulator. He tries to take advantage of women in distress by telling them that he is a wealthy executive who will help them. Instead he just wastes your time, making your situation worse. Beware!

More Terry Brejla Complaints & Reviews

Plus Terry Brejla - Harassing Phone Calls [5]
Plus Terry Brejla - Terry Brejla [5]

A  3rd of Jul, 2007 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Brejla is a horrible individual and a convicted fraud and scam artist. I have met many people in SF who have been victims, either directly or indirectly, of his scams and lies. He will fabricate situations to get close to a person before taking all their money and running. This varies from him pretending to have the ability to help a person achieve success to saying that either he or his wife has cancer. The end results are the same - him taking advantage of other people's good will and allowing others to suffer.
N  8th of Jul, 2007 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
What a bunch of crap. Terry Brejla is a person of high integrity. The woman that posted this is a grifternamed valerie who has been scamming guys out of money for years. What a shame this appears on google when this lowlife woman is lying through her teeth. I am proud to have terry as a friend. The comment to her comment appears to be the same person.
D  24th of Jul, 2007 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
This malicious complaint was posted by a gifter named Valerie. She tries to extort money from men she meets, and if they don't agree to give her money to fund some emergency, ie. paying back rent she posts a complaint. She typically always has an ad up on Craigslist. She has been doing this for years.
A  25th of Jul, 2007 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
No Terry, I only posted the first message here. You apparently have many victims. And it appears you wrote the post by "Alex Love".
D  25th of Jul, 2007 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Terry, you are the lowest of the low. Knowing the horror I had been through, not only did you deceive me and make my situation worse, now you are lying here and saying that I tried to extort money from you. I have all of the emails and I can prove that is not the case. Have you no shame?
A  10th of Aug, 2007 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have had dealings with Terry Brejla myself on a professional level and got taken to the cleaners. I know of other prominent business owners who unfortunately fell for his lies as well. One company finally took him to court where it came into light that he was already a convicted scam artist. No one in San Francisco should ever hire this horrible man. Make sure you follow up on all the leads on his so called resume. The lesson I learned: don't trust anyone until you've run a complete background check.

And by the way Terry, stop lying to everyone about you, your wife or your dog having cancer. That you would create such a horrific lie about someone you're suppose to love is unbelievable.
N  25th of Aug, 2007 by
Dear DB,

Would love to hear about you and others who have been taken advantage of by Terry. I fear that I might be in the same boat as you.

A  27th of Aug, 2007 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Terry is a horrible horrible man. He currently has an ad up on craiglists to lure innocent women into meeting him. He says he has cancer and is on medication so he cannot drive. and then he has you come meet him in sausalito - probably so he can check out your car!! Stay far away from this man!!!
N  19th of Sep, 2007 by
You're all ###!
A  16th of Oct, 2007 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I've been observing Brejla's antics for a while now, and although I've never been scammed by him personally (although he did cause me to waste some time) I believe the complaints about him. I also believe that Alex Love is Terry Brejla. Why? Because it is in the exact same style as a couple of the fake reviews on Amazon.

I encountered TB (ha! tuberculosis) when he was pretending to be a professor at some business school in the Bay Area. But the name of the school kept changing, and I never found his name on any of the internet faculty lists.

Anyway, those reviews on Amazon are patently false. They have the same style, and they all say, unfortunately, nothing! You can almost always spot a false review from a bad writer - a fair indication that the writing is poor as well.
A  18th of Mar, 2008 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I wish I had known some of this before I crossed paths with Terry Brejla in the beginning of 2008. I am owed over $1300 by Mr. Big Shot for work he commissioned while working (briefly) for a PR firm. They fired him and aren’t making good on his debts. He cries and tells people he has cancer when he doesn’t want to give a straight answer. This guy is unbelievably narcissistic, cruising Sausalito with his dog looking for fresh marks. He is quite the con artist. Watch out for this man as many locals have recently been taken advantage of.
A  5th of Apr, 2008 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I met Terry Breijla in 2006 from a Craigslist ad seeking an editorial assistant, that I am way over qualified for.

Terry Breijla is also a dangerous criminal, not just a lousy con artist, he's been found guilty of fraud and convicted already in Northern California several years ago, not just bounced checks to merchants in Marin, and aggravated sexual harrassment and attempted rape and fraud to career women in the same field as him. He uses the State of California for his ruses that he would not get away with in other parts of the country by isolating his victims. Like claiming his is a widower dying of cancer, for free attractive female emergency medical caretakers and thier friends as me and some of my friends became. He thinks those kinds of "jokes" or "pranks" as he calls them, are amusing or flattering. The firms that employ him can be sued for employing a terminally ill pyschopath who cannot and refuses to pay for personal caretakers when his wife is "not in the mood". He does'nt HAVE personal insurance to cover medical cost for taking care of his fat ugly old carcass. He has'nt been exposed to the East coast liberated sexual harrassment female movement yet, they would rip him to shreds, his home state of Chicago is backwards about 50 years, about as long as since Mr. Breijla has actually been there. He's been in good old Cali, exploiting women, anyone do an actual live and dead body count yet?

Oh, Alex Love is MY real man, we are from the same place, same college, he was an electrical engineering student and took over his fathers Allstate Insurance Brokerage in Jericho, Long Island, NY and Yes, I believe Mr. Breijla is using his name as a power alias or lure to continue to harras me, because he has tried to do that to my personal email.

I doubt the real Alex Love's Allstate brokerage in Jericho, Long Island, NY would insure a fat ugly old lying carcass like that! Beware!

Ask Mr. Breijla how come WPP group and the other companies do not pay for him to have a personal caretaker for his terminal illness? They make 50, 000 a year, and safely drive their cars.
N  24th of Apr, 2008 by
hey TB disease!, Alex Love would not use the term GRIFTER, I looked it up,

it is a strictly Midwestern phrase and you are in the WRONG PART OF

THE COUNTRY!!! Alex is from Long Island and we don't use phrases

like GRIFTER! there, wrong part of the country in divorce court!

GOTCHA LOSER! You are pathetic to even try to associate yourself

with him. Go back to pushing CLOROX, in New Jersey, if you CAN.
D  26th of Jul, 2008 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
The final comment on this outrageous list was posted by Laura, an alcoholic I lived with for several montghs who went to jail for seven weeks for assaulting me. This was the second time she was jailed for violence.
A  28th of Jul, 2008 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Terry Brejla has a long criminal history, and recently was returned to court in San Jose for a parole violation hearing with his Parole Office Christine Magnasco. A case is being built against him in Marin County for fraud and several law enforcement agencies are involved. It is just a matter of time before he ends up behind bars again where he belongs.
N  11th of Aug, 2008 by
Is Terry Brejla a pudgy little guy who used to live in Colorado?
N  22nd of Aug, 2008 by
He is fat and average height. He's got a photo here: sf-filmandtheatre.blogspot.com. Very very gross.
D  19th of Oct, 2008 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
It's shocking how openly slanderous items posted on the Internet can ruin a person's life. This string was started by a woman named Valerie who tried to extort money from me. This board is hosted in Melbourne Australia which makes it even tougher to go after. the long rambling post near the end is from laura Pacchetti, an alcoholic I lived with for awhile who wound up assaulting me and going to ail. she has been looking for any way possible to get back at me. A relationship that I have treasured is now over due to Complaints Board. Several of these posts were made by the same person writing with different names and email addressesI

If you are reading this and are sickened as much as i am by the crap that's been posted please call me and let's talk about it. There are mistruths posted all over this board, lies, and fabrications. Sadly, it's taking a toll on my life.
A  28th of Oct, 2008 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I recently answered an ad posted on Craigslist and after meeting this guy a few times I thought something was very strange but I couldn't pin point it exactly. Until I received an email from a lady he was living with(she says he's moving out to the city...BEWARE LADIES in the city) advising me to come to this site and search his name.

I can't believe how this man can carry on with himself knowing what he is doing to ruin other people which have done him no harm. She said she knows this is true since she has gone thru this situation with him. She said good luck to the next person who encounters him. I am thankful for people like her to warn other women of men of the likes of this man.

A  29th of Oct, 2008 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Mr.Brejla applied for a position with my company. Upon doing a background and resume check, we found that he has convictions in several states and has falsified his experience/qualification to various degrees. The offer was obviously withdrawn. Seems to be a low level con-man looking to see if he can take advantage of various individuals/businesses.