Templer Systems LLC Test Equipment Templar / Fraud Theft Hostile Acts against a customer

1 Chelmsford, MA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a Templer unit which promptly stopped functioning. Since it was under warranty I requested a repair . I sent the unit in as requested. After a few days I called to request a repair status. It was at the point I was informed that the had not received my unit. I had a signature from the owner and proof of delivery. This was ignored and I was called a liar and told to go away. WHAT?  These People receive a $50000.00 unit and steal it from me. Long Story Short. Buy & Service your Electronic Test and Measurement Equipment Somewhere else. I found out this company is operated from a small dirty house.

Comments

• Fe
      19th of Apr, 2012

You have repeated this same complaint on multiple boards, and each time posted it from an anonymous mail account. I have done business with Templer and it's owner when she was at another company for many years and have had nothing but excellent service. As you are posting this to as many sites as you can find, and have done so without identifying yourself, your complaint has no more credibility than being anything more than simply whining.

If such events have occurred as you claim, you are in your right to file an action against the owner and her company. Your attempt to respond to this situation by smearing her and her company is not the right approach, and puts you in a position where you could be charged with libel