[Resolved] Techlizer India Pvt. Ltd / Techlizer.com - A Fraud IT Company In Delhi New Ashok Nagar

1 India Review updated:

Techlizer.com running by Ritesh is total fraud. Even the company is operated through a single room. Techlizer India Pvt. Ltd even doesn't give salary to its employees. When someone goes for an interview, they've friends who try to act as the trusted employees of the company. The company has all started in 2015 Feb or March.
Note: If anyone is going to join Techlizer.com, neither sign any bond nor submit your original docs to them otherwise they'll start blackmailing you guys. Aldo, discuss all the points regarding salary structure, leaves, etc. so that you can be safe.

Resolution statement

ADMIN:
Techlizer India Pvt. Ltd customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ex
Jun 17, 2015

Comments

Ra
  29th of Jun, 2015

I am totally disagree with you. We are taking SEO services from techlizer from last 3 months. They are very professional in their work.
They are more expertise in technologies. When I was join techlizer my website was badly panalized by Google Panda hit. Now my website is fully recovered by Techlizer. I am very happy. Currently I am achieving top 10 position in google for my 5 targeted keywords.
I am very thankful to techlizer team.