TCP Global / refund

6695 rasha streetSan Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
4.4
Phone: 858-909-2110
I order some airbrush paint and a single air gun.I order it on [protected].I never received this order.I email them on Thursday 8-8-2008 to find out why i haven't received my order.No responce at all. I called tcp global Friday 8-8-2008 i ask them why i didn't receive my order, the person took my phone # and said he would call me back.I waited for a couple of hours and he didn't call back so i called him back, but the phones were turn off.I called Monday [protected] and found out my order was on hold for some reason(he didn't give me the reason why). I ask him to credit my paypal account and he said he would do that for me.I checked my paypal account that night and no refund.I checked again on [protected] no refund.I send another email Tuesday [protected] and no responce. The transaction # from their site is 31H63474K6346481N I have misplaced their site address.
I just want my credit of $57.93 to my paypal account. I have try everything to get this settled i need help on getting my credit.
sandy6474

Comments

Ma
  12th of Sep, 2008
I too have had a similar experience, ordered, they were unable to fill the order (car cover) and now are having a "hard time" getting me my refund. They have had my money for almost 2 months now, and I have no resolution to this issue.

It is a shame, as their prices are reasonable, but if you don't get it, and they take your money, it probably isn't worth it.

Warning to others...
Sh
  1st of Apr, 2009
I ORDERED THE 6 GUN AIRBRUSH KIT AND GOT IT WITH IN 4 DAYS I HADE SOME PROBLEMS WITH THE COMPRESSOR, THEY SENT ME A BRAND NEW ONE NO QUESTIONS ASKED, ALSO HAD SOME PROBLEMS WITH A BANNER, THEY SENT ME A BRAND NEW ONE IT WILL BE HERE IN 4 DAYS. TCP IS AWESOME, BEST COUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!
  10th of Sep, 2009
Same thing, I order products from TCP Global and then returned some products and now they just dont answer my phone call. This company suck when it's time for after sale service..
TCP IS THE WHORSE COMPANY FOR AFTER SALE SERVICE.

dont listen to shawn lee, he is working for TCP GLOBAL. This company SUCK

DONT ORDER FROM THEM

dancouz@yahoo.ca
  10th of Sep, 2009
Finally, for the 10th time i've call and they answer the phone. You know what I disable the recognition of my phone number!
SO WHEN THEY DONT KNOW WHO CALL, THEY ANSWER!!!

the products has been shipped and THEY DO NOT HAVE CONTACT ME TO TELL ME THAT AND ALSO DONT HAVE E-MAIL ME NEIGHTER.

I will finally get my products but it's the last time i order from them.

sorry TCP Global, your service SUCK.
The only thing i can tell it's good, it's the price, THAT'S IT

dan
Bu
  24th of May, 2010
This store is terrible. they told me they were open on Saturday and I went there and they were closed. I went there on a weekday and 10 customers were standing around waiting for service and nobody was behind the counter. They had been waiting for 30 minutes. The worst customer service ever
Go
  12th of Jul, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
You little girls complain way to much. TCP has been go me with my recent purchases and have sent me adapters i needed for FREE! If you're and [censor], you'll get treated like one.
M7
  12th of Jul, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I ordered a spray gun for my cake decorating business. I had to call customer service because it came with no user guide. After several days of trying various brands of edible paint it became clear this item was not going to work. The customer service rep I talked to said to thin the paint (which you should never have to do - the paints are formulated to be used in guns) which I did try but because so much water had to be used to get the paint to work it ruined what I was working on. At first they told me that I could send it back for a refund and then a week later I got an e-mail telling me I couldn't send it back since we were then past 30 days. Now I'm stuck with what seems to be a defective gun and they refuse to work with the problem.
Km
  22nd of Oct, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
They have the worst customer service I have ever seen. I have a BBB complaint pending. They sent me a defective gun. Told me I had to pay to send it back. I did cause I had no other choice. They refunded my minus orginal shipping charges and a 10% restocking fee. Pretty sure they aren't going to restock a defective gun. Called to complain and they won't call me back. Takes 20 minutes on hold to get any help and then they don't followup.
  6th of Nov, 2010
I ordered a artograph from TCP GLOBAL from amazon with extra light bulb and they screwed me up. They told me to pay for the shipping back cost again.(Im @ australia) it cost almost same amount as the product and they also stated they don't care if the second item is faulty and that I'm on my own after that. Just shows how much they trust there product. This is FRAUD
  6th of Nov, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
TCP GLOBAL- SCAM FOR SURE> they make money from shipping and damaged items, furthermore they sell on amazon.com >>>>>>>> and via phone contact they ask for the personal email address to clear amazon in between.
  9th of Nov, 2010
kujikuiu
  9th of Nov, 2010
TCP GLOBAL is SCAM 100%... The item (artograph) was almost bout to burn my place, hazardous as hell but yet they want me to still pay for the shipping back fee... this guy Sonny Sanches contacted me via email to tell me that and that TCP GLOBAL does not include any shipping back policy for damaged items. Why? How was I supposed to know? I purchased it from AMAZON>COM and either way there is no such thing... I'm pretty sure everyone is entitled to get a refund or a replacement for an item bout to burn there home down. They consntantly want me to pay pay pay for this and that...

There horrible. KEep AWAY FROM TCP GLOBAL >>>FRAUD... I reported them to amazon asking for the item to be refunded including the shipping...the shipping was bout the same price! I honestly think they want me to return the faulty item back so they can send it to another poor buyer and make them go through the same thing...e.g paying for shipping X2 and so on..frauds...
Wh
  3rd of Dec, 2010
I ordered 300 dollars worth of airbrush parts and an airbrush under the BILL ME LATER section. It took the money off my credit card in less than a minute. I called said I wanted it as a BILL ME LATER order or I wanted a refund. They said they'd refund me...its only been a couple of days but after reading all of these complaints i'm certain Ive been ripped off too. Great! Just in time for Xmas and I only had 300 dollars on my card and now its gone.
Tc
  3rd of Dec, 2010
THESE GUYS ARE FRAUDULENT F#%$ERS WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT RETURN IT> IT MAKES ME SICK THAT THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS AND I AM WITHOUT DOUBT CONTACTING AN ATTORNEY BECAUSE THE MONEY I HAVE LOST IS NOT WORTH LOSINg
Ch
  6th of Dec, 2010
I've spent half of my order price just on hold long distance waiting for these [censor]ing idiots to answer the phone.
Ch
  6th of Dec, 2010
Oh I know. I have phoned there as well and these [censor]ers are the laziest. Once they do steal your money they refuse to answer because they know youre calling for your [censor]ing money back and they figure if they ignore you youll go away!!! Imbeciles. They have fraud squads for [censor]s like this. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE JUNK> SPAM FRAUD CRAP
Ri
  16th of Jan, 2011
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I just orderd $500.00 worth of stuff i hope i dont have any problems, but if i do, i dont know whats with your creadit card, but mine if there is a problem. with a order that is not corrected they take the charge off my card and they deal with the vendor not me.
  8th of Apr, 2011
First, I would like to address the comment that 'GoDodgers' made...it's hard to be an [censor] when they won't answer the phone! There is no customer service. They don't answer emails and they don't answer the phone. They screwed up my order and sent me the wrong item. If I don't get an email or call by the end of the week I will file with BBB and paypal.
Jm
  9th of May, 2011
I have not had any problems being in contact with this company at all. I had received 2 airbrush guns with my purchase and 1 wouldn't work (which was ok because the other 1 did). I emailed them and they got backed to me imediately. The gun I needed was back-ordered so they actually sent me a better one for the inconvience for free. They also sent me the one I needed and they rush ordered it so I got it in 2 days. EVERY time I email them they get back to me the same day!
Ti
  17th of Mar, 2012
I ordered airbrush system. Everything looked good until I started using the airbrush. .2mm tip, it did not work properly it was like spraying paint with a water gun. and then an o-ring goes bad in airbrush, air compressor only puts out about 25psi so no chance in air pressure being too high. Two days later the salon air compressor starts making a strange sound, then it began to smoke. Filled my house with smoke and felt really luck that my house didn't burn. Only used the airbrush and compressor a total of about two hours before it literally went up in smoke. TCP GLOBAL could tape $20 to whatever they sold and it still wouldn't be worth having. Before I would order anything else from them I will blend up my $200 and drink it so I can piss my money away like that. WISH I WOULD'VE FOUND THIS SITE B4 I GOT ###ED