Tawana McCoy / Manny McCoy / Tawana McCoy / Manny McCoy

1 1228 North AveBeacon, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 845-593-0035

They stole $70 from me from craigslist. They said they were going to send bike computer and they never did.

This is her email address: tawanamccoy@yahoo.com

Ps

Comments

• Ta
      6th of Jan, 2012

My name is tawana mccoy and in no way did I ever steal or have ever stolen anything from any one... I was too a victim... My ex boyfriend and I will give you his correct name manuel rucker was and is A thief.. I had no knowledge of his activities until I was informed by A detective by the name of det. Hurley who knocked on my door one day looking for manuel rucker ... Manuel rucker used my email adress to conduct what ever deal he conducted with someone.. I was later informed of this by the detective looking for him ... I am absolutly angry that my name was implicated in this matter .. Again I have never stolen anything from any one.. I am also a victim... He used my email adress and my checking account to conduct this transaction.. I was not aware that he used my email adress and was under the empression he sent the item to whoever he was in contact with... I am no thief... Who ever posted this I would appreciate it if you remove my name from this post... Your thief is get the name right (MANUEL RUCKER) RESIDIND IN BROWNSVILLE BROOKLYN N.Y. PHONE NO. 347-863-6465

MS. MCCOY