Swansonvitamins.com / They delivered only one bottle of vitamins, but I bought two
I ordered vitamins from the company www.swansonvitamins.com. I ordered 60 tablets, but the seller provided only one bottle, which contained only 30 tablets. I started to send emails and asked to provide the second bottle. I wasted three days and waited for the final response from them, but these people fooled me. They received the full sum, but they haven’t delivered the second bottle. Dishonest company!
More Swansonvitamins.com Complaints & Reviews
- Swanson Vitamins - complaining about complaints
- Swansonvitamins.com - Their vitamins have no medical claims 
- Swanson Vitamins Probiotics-4 - Expiration date
- Swansonvitamins.com - This site should NOT be trusted; they lost my business
- Swansonvitamins.com - Impossible to return the order and seller is liar 
- Swanson Health Products / Swanson Vitamins - triple iodine complex
- Swanson Vitamins - Old product
- Swansonvitamins.com - This company is not trustworthy.
- Swanson Vitamins - Foreign Representatives
- Swanson Vitamins - They ignore requests to stop auto refills