SW Garden Place / Multiple false charges on Credit card

I checked my bank account online and found a charge for $46.91 from 11950 SW GARDEN PLACE. This is absolutely not my charge and after googling I found simular complaints for the same company. Has anyone tried to contact this company or made a complaint with the police department or something. What can someone do to stop this compnay from charging on other peoples account?

D4

Comments

• Ca
      28th of Jan, 2009
    SW Garden Place - Debiting my Card

These people have been debiting my acct for $54.00. I do not even know who they are..How do I stop this?

• Dj
      13th of Apr, 2010

Are you sure you typed in that company name right? I just Googled it myself and NO results came up. I'm not accusing you of lying or anything, just please give us more info on the company (city? ph#, etc?) or a URL of your Google results so we can research it more. Thanks!

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=1950+SW+GARDEN+PLACE = zero suspicious results, sorry

• Kh
      21st of Apr, 2010

I too have an unauthorized charge on my debit card from 1195 SW Garden Place. I would like to know if anyone"s bank reversed the charges or if anyone figured out who these people are.

• Kk
      2nd of May, 2010

i have the same unauthorized charged too... they took 10.72 cents from my account... i want it to stop..

16th of May, 2010

yeah.. i'm missing $65.46 from my account.. i don't remember spending that... and portland, orgeon?? i'm in NC, never been to orgeon...wtf??? what's GOING ON????

• Ve
      7th of Jun, 2010

Vesta processes millions of prepaid recharge payments each month on behalf of telecom companies and their customers. We continually monitor orders for unauthorized or fraudulent use of payment devices, and actively work with customers to resolve any issues or disputes promptly and fairly. This is evidenced by our “A” rating by the Better Business Bureau.

If you have questions regarding a charge from Vesta on your credit card bill or bank statement, email ecustomersupport@trustvesta.com or call toll free 888-440-9956. A representative will be glad to assist you.

• Lo
      27th of Jul, 2010

Today is July 27, 2010 I have been hit with this charge from 11950 SW Garden Place don't know who they are are were they are located, The charge is $55.33, I call my bank and told them that I didn't make this charge and they said they couldn't do anything about this until the pay this company or what ever it is. So will let you know what happen after it clears my bank. Someone ask did any one call the police will I will this morning and see what they have to say.

• Ke
      1st of Aug, 2010
    SW Garden Place - give me my money back

did not do any things with you give me my money back or i will take other steps to get it back

• Di
      18th of Aug, 2010

That appears when you pay your phone bill like boost mobile. That might be the address where they process their paymens, you dont have to be in that city or state for them to charge your card. I googled 11950 SW GARDEN 888-440-9958 because I also thought I had unauthorized charges but I forgot i had added money to my husband's phone and that's where the charge is from.

• Di
      18th of Aug, 2010

You might also have your phone bill automatically debited from your account every month.

• Do
      28th of Aug, 2010

I had the same charge and contact the number my card pervider gave me it is boost moble.

• Lt
      19th of Jan, 2011

i had the charge too was able to find google results right away.. it's from boost.