Sup*worldfit / Unauthorized billing

1 Denver, WY, United States Review updated:

world club fitness Complaints - Scam
Review all world club fitness complaints
Dcampbell

Scam

Complaint Rating:
Company information:
Clear Lift Ultra

I ordered Clear Lift Ultra and cancelled 30 seconds later. They said the product would be automatically shipped to me but I could return it immediately for refund. They went ahead and took out the $87 anyway even though the unopened product was returned and back at their warehouse. I had to call 6 times to get them to finally refund the money 2 months later. The number I called [protected] and they told me each time that the money would be refunded. The last time I called them, they finally put on a supervisor (or just someone else) and he said it was never entered into the system for the refund but it was now. I called back a half hour later and got someone else who brought up the account and said it indeed was being refunded. We got it posted back to our account within a week. Thinking the nightmare was over...NO...it wasn't. Now 3 weeks later another charge by another company showed up on our bank statement.
Sup*WORLDFIT. I called the number it listed on our statement: [protected]. They claimed the "bonus" membership was on the webpage when I ordered. Complete LIE. The web page no longer exists but I had already done a still screen of the site and terms and policies when I canceled the first time to prove it. It is listed nowhere and this is a flat out lie. They said they would not refund the money and would not transfer me to anyone. I finally got an address out of them : Far End Services Limited, P.O. Box 22100 East 26th Ave. Aurora, Co 80019

Comments

• Mi
      16th of Dec, 2009
    Sup*worldfit - taking money from account

after checking my bank statement i found that sup*worldfit had taken money from my account i have never ordered or been on their web site i have never even heard of them till now and am begining to think that they are part of another company in the u.s.a who i had dealings with and thats how they got my card details

• Na
      18th of Dec, 2009
    Sup*worldfit - Fraudulant Automatic Withdrawals

Here is the information on the other company who automatically withdrew $ from my account. I'm changing my debit card tomorrow! This company appeared on my account as follows: Sup*worldfit 866-4075590 Oh. I want my $ back!

• Je
      19th of Dec, 2009

I had the same problem god thanks i noticed it at the first time. I 'm right now on the phone with them!
    You have to call the phone # which is to see on your bankstatement and cancle the account... Takes about 5min.
    It was an online order of smile bright. They automaticly sign you up for the world fit club and the $24.13 is the monthly fee.
    changing your card won't help YOU have to call them. here the # if you don't have it 1-866-407-5590
    Good luck!!! Oh and you won't get your money back! :O(

• Dd
      22nd of Dec, 2009

Report the fraud here as well:

• Mi
      22nd of Dec, 2009

I bank with Wells Fargo and all it took was one phone call to the fraud department. Within less than a minute the money from Worldfit was returned to my account. Also I had my card deactivated and a new one issued. I hope this helps

• Br
      29th of Dec, 2009
    Sup*worldfit - Unauthorized transactions from my bank account
    " SUP*WORLDFIT "

I NEVER ORDER NOR HEARD OF THIS COMPANY TILL, I WAS LOOKIN OVER MY BANK ACCT.ONLINE. " SUP*WORLDFIT " I DEMAND MY DAMN MONEY BACK...

• Ka
      18th of Jan, 2010

does this place have anything to do with worldclub fitness? i tried to get a trial of vibrant white toothpaste and this place popped up saying i had a membership it wasnt even in the fine print. they havent charged me but im trying to make sure they dont. they keep saying i cant find your records you probably wont be charged. any help

• Do
      21st of Jan, 2010

I have just been scammed too.This is soooooooooo wrong, how can they do it . I have just rang up and cancelled my card .No way are they getting any more money out of me .

• Re
      10th of May, 2010
    Sup*worldfit - unauthorized cc charges
    Wirkd Fut
    Ohio
    sup*worldfit.com

Charges appear on credit card unauthorized. Mailed back the "trial" promotional product after I looked at it. Wrote "cancel" on the box, and attempted to call to cancel. Don't remember if I talked with anyone.

• Si
      24th of Jul, 2011
    Sup*worldfit - Scam
    SUP*WORLDFIT

I have no idea what this charge is for. I didn't sign up for anything. I want this to be settled with refund.