Superlative / deceptive contract

1 30 Corporate Dr.Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-693-9555

Superlative sales reps sign you up for a one year contract to have a website hosted through them. What they don't tell you is that the contract automatically renews for another year on its anniversary, and they will not cancel mid-contract. Customer service rarely returns a phone call or responds to an e-mail.
I am still waiting for superlative to send me a copy of my contract - I still have not verified that the fine print really says this.

Le

10th of Jul, 2009
    Superlative - Watch Out!
    Superlative
    California

These guys are the worst!
    Terrible service and no customer service!
    Oh, and don't attempt to cancel your service!
    They will tell you it automatically renews!
    Crooks! Crooks! Crooks!

• Dc
      21st of Dec, 2009

You can send an email at any time during the first year letting them know you want to cancel and they will cancel you at the end of the first year.

• Mu
      15th of Mar, 2010

I agree. These guys are crooks and are the absoloute ### of the earth. Pulled the same bs on me after I paid purposely paid them by check and told them not to renew. After I told them I wouldn't be intimitaed I got spammed mail for a month from their (my) website which they kept up for over a month. Surely they're doing this to a lot of people. I would love to hear from more people about this and am thinking about a class action lawsuit. Stand by Superlative.

• Ba
      12th of Jul, 2011

I agree its very deseptive!!! They're cooks.

• Ba
      12th of Jul, 2011

Its very obvious they're trying to rip people off.

• Az
      15th of Sep, 2011

I agree. I knew I had a year contract so called after that and they tell me they automatically renew for a year. I was never told that. Asked to see a copy of the contract. They sent it but no signature from me. Terrible company.

• Ir
      22nd of Nov, 2011

I completely disagree. With any contract you sign if you dont read the terms its your fault. They do a great job hosting my site, never had any problems... but then again I read my contracts.