Sunshine Promotions / &Free& Gift that costs $500
I received a postcard stating that I had been selected to receive a complimentary cruise as well as complimentary air fare for two. When I called, I was told that I would have to listed to a 90-minute presentation about a unique travel service first. I was also told that I would have to pay ONLY a $50 per person refundable deposit to hold the airline tickets, but that all other benefits would be without any charge.
I made an appointment and drove well over an hour to hear the presentation. When I declined the offer to join a travel club, I was given two promotional certificates. The airfare certificate requires a $50 per person deposit, but also states that the deposit amount MAY be higher depending on the amount of unspecified "fees." The cruise requires the payment of $249 per person, non refundable, for unspecified "taxes and fees."
This is entirely contradictory to the flat promise that was made to me on the telephone stating that the cruise and airline tickets were FREE.
More Sunshine Promotions Complaints & Reviews
- Sunshine Promotions - Bogus Winning of &Free& Resort Condo. 
- Sunshine Promotions - scam by sunshine promotions 
- Sunshine Promotions - Marketing Fraud 
- Sunshine Promotions - FBI Investigation 
- Sunshine Promotions - False advertisement of free gifts 
- Sunshine Promotions - AND IM NOT FINISHED!!!
- Sunshine Promotions - VACATION STATION
- Sunshine Promotions - ####READ THIS####
- Sunshine Promotions - Scam
- Sunshine Promotions - Misleading Phone Call re:Prize Won