SUNROCKET DIDHarassing Phone Calls

1 Review updated:

This company continually calls us, usually late at night, over and over and over. When answered, there's only a fax machine sound. Only way to deal with it is to unplug all the phones! There's never a person to talk to in order to demand they stop calling.

Comments

• Ne
      Jul 27, 2010
    SUNROCKET DID - constant hang ups
    sunrocket did
    Port Charlotte
    Florida
    [protected]@aol.com

I see this company is harrasing everyone.I would like to know who they are and make them stop.I am home alone a 57 year old male.I am disabled with heart and lung disease.The phone is not always next to me.I have to get to the phone all out of breath and they hang up on me every time.someone please help.

• Wo
      Sep 24, 2010

Sometimes, pressing 4 or * repeatedly will foul up their machine, stopping the call as well as the redial.

In the meantime, you can try sending your complaint to the FCC through `donotcall.gov`

Good luck!

• Dj
      Jul 11, 2011

Sunrocket DID keeps calling my house also, and it's a disturbance beyond words. They call during dinner, they call late at night, they call on Sundays! Enough is enough. If anyone knows who this danged company is - please put it out of business. I am about to call the phone company and if that's not enough, I'll get legal advise on how to stop this annoyance.